A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Spoofin

Reaction score
Just those who got J&J.
😜😜😜
Actually, the study shows that by the 6-month mark all 3 are much less effective. Wanna guess what it will show after 9 or 12-months? Yes, J&J was the one that lost the most - not much I can do about that after the fact other than get a Booster..... which I did last week.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Whoops!!! OSHA backtracks on Grandpa Joe's vax mandate.

After a federal appeals court said the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate was “fatally flawed” and that it raised “serious constitutional concerns,” the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration suspended the mandate’s implementation and enforcement.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit reaffirmed its decision to press pause on the implementation of the requirements last week, with a three-judge panel making clear a lawsuit overturning Biden’s COVID-19 mandates are “likely to succeed” on the mandates, OutKick previously reported.

“The court ordered that OSHA ‘take no steps to implement or enforce‘ the [Emergency Temporary Standard] ‘until further court order,'” the Department of Labor said in a news release. “While OSHA remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies, OSHA has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS pending future developments in the litigation.”

More common sense prevailing.... there just might be hope after all.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Despite NHL's 99%+ vaccination rate, Ottawa Senators will postpone 3 games this week because of TEN (10!!) players in COVID protocol. 3 games postponed, almost 100% vaccination rate. At this time, unclear if any players were showing symptoms or if all were asymptomatic.
With 0% vaccination, it would've been 100x worse.

Section2

Reaction score
Who claimed that "everyone would"? We found it immensely disturbing that a man astoundingly stupid enough to suggest drinking bleach was President of the United States. Not that "everyone" would be stupid enough to take his advice.
You’re still telling this lie. Why?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You’re still telling this lie.
This one?

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

bga1

Reaction score
Surprise surprise, Pfizer lied about the results of the clinical trials of their vaccine. More people died from the vaxxed group than the unvaxxed group. Ho hum.. vax approved. Mandate the vax.

bga1

Reaction score
By the way- if any of you leftists out there are vaxxed but have not yet had the quarterly booster- you are fast on your way to being considered anti vax deplorables who are endangering the world. Dr Fauci is looking for you and claims that if you are not boosted you may wind up in the hospital....

"What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted," Fauci said Tuesday.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
By the way- if any of you leftists out there are vaxxed but have not yet had the quarterly booster- you are fast on your way to being considered anti vax deplorables who are endangering the world. Dr Fauci is looking for you and claims that if you are not boosted you may wind up in the hospital....

"What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted," Fauci said Tuesday.
My wife just got the booster. But she got her first vax way way back in the spring. I really REALLY do not want to get the booster. Like REALLY don't want to. This shit better not turn south even further than it has; mandates and the like, the original vax isn't good enough, etc. WTF are we even doing...

Spoofin

Reaction score
And with the goal post moved, the new narrative can begin! O/U in days until we here “a pandemic of the unboosted”?

TRF Guy

Reaction score
And with the goal post moved, the new narrative can begin! O/U in days until we here “a pandemic of the unboosted”?
This is going to end up like IPhones. Currently at IPhone 13. Booster 4 is right around the corner

Wally

Reaction score
Surprise surprise, Pfizer lied about the results of the clinical trials of their vaccine. More people died from the vaxxed group than the unvaxxed group. Ho hum.. vax approved. Mandate the vax.

Our resident data analysis expert....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bga1

Reaction score
My wife just got the booster. But she got her first vax way way back in the spring. I really REALLY do not want to get the booster. Like REALLY don't want to. This shit better not turn south even further than it has; mandates and the like, the original vax isn't good enough, etc. WTF are we even doing...
It's a great question. I am not against the someone getting the vax, but I cannot understand how the performance of the vax in any way merits a mandate for its use:

1. You can still spread to other people if you are vaxxed
2. You can still get the disease if you are vaxxed
3. You can still be hospitalized or die with the vax.
4. The vax- because it doesn't prevent spread- does not seem to contribute to herd immunity

It has merits in that it can reduce severity and that's good. But that is a personal risk choice and I shouldn't be made that anyone else did or did not take it because it appears to have zero affect on others.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It's a great question. I am not against the someone getting the vax, but I cannot understand how the performance of the vax in any way merits a mandate for its use:

4. The vax- because it doesn't prevent spread- does not seem to contribute to herd immunity

It has merits in that it can reduce severity and that's good. But that is a personal risk choice and I shouldn't be made that anyone else did or did not take it because it appears to have zero affect on others.
Of course it shouldn’t be a mandate, but the sheep are all in on Brandon 🤷‍♂️

Wally

Reaction score
Of course it shouldn’t be a mandate, but the sheep are all in on Brandon 🤷‍♂️
The mandate appears dead, that said, I am sure you guys will cry about it for a few more months.

Just don't plan on taking a cruise or leaving the country if you aren't vaxxed. Most of you are hiding in your hole so that won't be a concern. Also most good white collar jobs will probably require a vax, that doesn't concern most of you either.

🤣🤣🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
The mandate appears dead, that said, I am sure you guys will cry about it for a few more months.

Just don't plan on taking a cruise or leaving the country if you aren't vaxxed. Most of you are hiding in your hole so that won't be a concern. Also most good white collar jobs will probably require a vax, that doesn't concern most of you either.

🤣🤣🤣
I’m vaxxed and boosted. Under 50 and not in a risk group either. Sorry to ruin your narrative. 🤷‍♂️

It shouldn’t be hard to tell the difference between anti-vax and anti-mandate, yet every day I see many that just can’t. Sad.

I also find it amusing that you think it is anti-vax people “hiding in their hole”. Brilliant take.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Less so than if you were unvaccinated

Less so than if you were unvaccinated

Far, far, far less so than if you were unvaccinated

Silly lie. And even if it were true, then neither does natural immunity, which is inferior when compared apples-to-apples on the same genome.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
I also find it amusing that you think it is anti-vax people “hiding in their hole”.
Most of the righties here, yes are hiding from the World, not Covid.

That's what I meant, downtown Minneapolis is scary, the most "crazy" thing they do in their life is go to some all inclusive resort in Mexico.

It wasn't directed at you really.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Most of the righties here, yes are hiding from the World, not Covid.

That's what I meant, downtown Minneapolis is scary, the most "crazy" thing they do in their life is go to some all inclusive resort in Mexico.

It wasn't directed at you really.
Yes, “righties” are scared to leave their house. Wanna know how to tell your post is absolute crap? ⬇️⬇️⬇️
3FF6A81E-E62A-40B8-B04F-5C9D664A9283.jpeg

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Do your homework Ogee. Be careful, get educated, be smart and don't be influenced by others.

We made our decision two years ago and stand by it. Screw everyone else who disagrees with our right to decide what we want to do with our bodies. Especially the corrupt and controlling Byeden Administration. Take measures to build your immune system, get on a good diet, exercise, weight control, etc.

Wally

Reaction score
Yes, “righties” are scared to leave their house.

They are scared yes. Scared to leave their house was a metaphor.

They are Scared of Minneapolis, scared to leave the country. Scared of minorities.

I grew up surrounded by them, yes this is pretty accurate.

They stay in their suburban hole or their small town, rarely if ever leave and are rarely if ever exposed to people who aren't like them.

Stepping out of their comfort zone is an all inclusive in Mexico where you can't even tell you aren't in Florida.

Top Bottom