A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Spoofin

Reaction score
They also "caused" inflation eh? Even though inflation is up world wide? Biden is so powerful...
This is a very ignorant statement. You simply don't understand economics at all.

scools12

Reaction score
Yup. I'm just about in this camp myself. The only, the ONLY upside to me getting that stupid jab in the arm was being able to get into the Raiders games at Allegiant.

Thousands, millions getting the vaccine and yet masks still mandated pretty much everywhere in Nevada. The only upside is it's about the least enforced "mandate" I've ever seen but why the mindless charade? It's never been about health and safety; merely power and control. At least come out and admit that.
I’ll be in Vegas for 5 days starting on the 19th. Went last November also and the mask wearing wasn’t an issue but the social distancing protocols took the fun of socializing around a table game or in the sports book out of it.

I have also heard the mask mandate isn’t being as toughly enforced as last year.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Explain it then, worldwide inflation is Bidens fault...
🙄
LOL. More nonsense from you. Howie’s argument is basically that US inflation can’t be blamed on Biden because inflation is up globally. You honestly want me to explain that the US economy has an impact on the Global economy? As I said, ignorant.

scools12

Reaction score
Yes. But facts don't matter anymore. Upset about the high price of gas? It's Biden's fault! And lock downs.
Who is the guy that shut down an oil pipeline in his own country, reduced drilling and is studying the feasibility of shutting down another pipeline? Then this same guy begs OPEC to produce more oil to reduce the price of gas?

Not sure who that guy is but that guy should be blamed.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Who is the guy that shut down an oil pipeline in his own country, reduced drilling and is studying the feasibility of shutting down another pipeline? Then this same guy begs OPEC to produce more oil to reduce the price of gas?

Not sure who that guys is but that guy should be blamed.
The pipeline he "shut down" wasn't in service yet, so had zero impact on the current price of gas. Neither does a "feasibility study."

OPEC can indeed influence it far more than anything Biden can do, so appealing to them would make sense.

howeda7

Reaction score
LOL. More nonsense from you. Howie’s argument is basically that US inflation can’t be blamed on Biden because inflation is up globally. You honestly want me to explain that the US economy has an impact on the Global economy? As I said, ignorant.
What portion of US inflation can be blamed on Biden and why?

FYI-I'm not sure spooning with 2 while watching Tucker makes you an economic expert. But perhaps you have other qualifications.

Wally

Reaction score

Not sure who that guys is but that guy should be blamed.
Never said Biden wasn't a dummy.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
What portion of US inflation can be blamed on Biden and why?

FYI-I'm not sure spooning with 2 while watching Tucker makes you an economic expert. But perhaps you have other qualifications.
What portion? No one could give you that, but let me start with an example for the why: Labor Shortage.
- The labor shortage has been very influenced by paying lower wage workers as much or more to stay at home than to work. This has caused businesses to raise wages to try and attrack what workers are willing to work. This has caused those same businesses to raise their prices because, well - that is what companies do when costs rise. Those price increases have caused others downstream to raise their prices more because, well - that is what companies do when costs rise.
- Now, I have to get back to Tucker. I'll let you get back to stolen election talk.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The pipeline he "shut down" wasn't in service yet, so had zero impact on the current price of gas.
Are you sure about this Howie? You don't think there is any futures that go into the price of oil? No anticipated future competition loss? Sure - none of that - Biden has had zero impact. Nothing he could do at all for gas prices! UPS just announced a 6% increase effective in December - on every ground/air shipment they make. I'm sure that impact on COGS won't cause anyone to raise their prices further..... and the cycle continues. But, this "inflation" is just a short-term blip. It will all revert back. Nailed it!

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

Howie can't really believe that. It's not possible. Wally doesn't get it, but Howie is just pretending to not understand the connection.

howeda7

Reaction score
What portion? No one could give you that, but let me start with an example for the why: Labor Shortage.
- The labor shortage has been very influenced by paying lower wage workers as much or more to stay at home than to work. This has caused businesses to raise wages to try and attrack what workers are willing to work. This has caused those same businesses to raise their prices because, well - that is what companies do when costs rise. Those price increases have caused others downstream to raise their prices more because, well - that is what companies do when costs rise.
- Now, I have to get back to Tucker. I'll let you get back to stolen election talk.
What did Biden do to contribute to this other than extend benefits Trump and a bi-partisan Congress had already put in place? And why did the labor shortages persist even in "Freedom Murica!" red states that cut off those same benefits?

howeda7

Reaction score
Are you sure about this Howie? You don't think there is any futures that go into the price of oil? No anticipated future competition loss? Sure - none of that - Biden has had zero impact.
Not that far out. One pipeline that is not even in service has zero impact. Zero. Even if it was in service one pipeline would have a very small impact.

Spoofin

Reaction score
What did Biden do to contribute to this other than extend benefits Trump and a bi-partisan Congress had already put in place? And why did the labor shortages persist even in "Freedom Murica!" red states that cut off those same benefits?
You and your Trump obsession. So sad. You are comparing benefits given in 2020 to those extended well into 2021? Well, no one is accusing you of being the brightest bulb.
The labor shortage started (finally) declining in the 2nd month after many red (and one blue) state removed their extended benefits. It has taken its biggest jumps back in September and October. All this data (from the BLS, not from Mueller, she wrote) has been posted on here. Only an igit would ignore that and say “how come the shortage didn’t go away then” like it was proving something. You are just that igit.

Spoofin

Reaction score
More “Nothing he could have done”. Wow.

jovs

Reaction score

Not sure who that guy is but that guy should be blamed.
You do realize it's not a domestic supply issue right, if more oil is produced in the US how much will be used to bring down domestic gas prices as apposed to exporting it for greater profit, you are throwing out economic lessons here, what is the lesson of a global gas shortage.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
How would you document that any specific person infected any other specific person?? :rolleyes:

Just another lie from GWG

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm fatigued as f__k with covid. Doesn't feel like it's ever going to go away. Doesn't feel like we're ever going to get back to 2019.

In the war of attrition, we lost.

I hate masks as well.

But, as always -- as is objectively correct -- I will comply with whatever the law of society demands.

Society always trumps individuals. Always.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Just received my COVID booster, so by my calculations I’ve now got 3 chips floating around inside me. Anyone on tOTB know of any hazards associated with them bumping into one another? 🤔

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Make absolutely SURE you run out and get that jab, folks.

Despite NHL's 99%+ vaccination rate, Ottawa Senators will postpone 3 games this week because of TEN (10!!) players in COVID protocol. 3 games postponed, almost 100% vaccination rate. At this time, unclear if any players were showing symptoms or if all were asymptomatic.

Perfect.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I believe it is time to start shaming those that got vaxxed too early also

Top Bottom