A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Wally

Reaction score
And I have a good friend who has been jabbed twice is in the hospital with Covid
Happens.

Dr. Kevin Croston, chief executive officer at North Memorial Health, said "every element of our health system is incredibly stressed," noting that North Memorial in Robbinsdale and Maple Grove Hospital "have full ICUs and full medical surgical units."

"Our current hospital experience reveals that 100% of our patients who are Covid-positive in our ICUs are unvaccinated, and of the Covid-positive patients in our medical-surgical unit, 75% are unvaccinated. There's a clear distinction here," said Crosten.

kg21

Reaction score
Happens.

Dr. Kevin Croston, chief executive officer at North Memorial Health, said "every element of our health system is incredibly stressed," noting that North Memorial in Robbinsdale and Maple Grove Hospital "have full ICUs and full medical surgical units."

"Our current hospital experience reveals that 100% of our patients who are Covid-positive in our ICUs are unvaccinated, and of the Covid-positive patients in our medical-surgical unit, 75% are unvaccinated. There's a clear distinction here," said Crosten.
What's the problem, dummy?

More possible death, right?

Wally

Reaction score
What's the problem, dummy?

More possible death, right?
Right, I am good with it.

I don't have a problem as long as they kick an Unvaccinated out if I need a bed. That's all I ask.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Yikes. Iceland stops ALL Moderna vaxes. Not just for teenagers or people under 30. For everyone. The risk of heart problems is too high, according to their health authorities.

howeda7

Reaction score
Featuring our own JJMD??

Anti-vaccine chiropractors rising force of misinformation​

People traveled from around the country to a Wisconsin Dells resort for a sold-out convention organized by chiropractors that was, in fact, a sea of misinformation and conspiracy theories about vaccines and the pandemic.

PROVIDENCE, R.I. — The flashy postcard, covered with images of syringes, beckoned people to attend Vax-Con '21 to learn "the uncensored truth" about COVID-19 vaccines.

Participants traveled from around the country to a Wisconsin Dells resort for a sold-out convention that was, in fact, a sea of misinformation and conspiracy theories about vaccines and the pandemic. The featured speaker was the anti-vaccine activist who appeared in the 2020 movie "Plandemic," which pushed false COVID-19 stories into the mainstream. One session after another discussed bogus claims about the health dangers of mask wearing and vaccines.

The convention was organized by members of a profession that has become a major purveyor of vaccine misinformation during the pandemic: chiropractors.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
My arm is still sore from my flu shot yesterday. Perhaps even sorer!
I want to believe in science, but am now having some doubt. Does anyone on tOTB have a witch doctor or chiropractor they can recommend? Thx.

Wally

Reaction score
My arm is still sore from my flu shot yesterday. Perhaps even sorer!
I want to believe in science, but am now having some doubt. Does anyone on tOTB have a witch doctor or chiropractor they can recommend? Thx.
Ivermectin will fix it.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Featuring our own JJMD??

Anti-vaccine chiropractors rising force of misinformation​

People traveled from around the country to a Wisconsin Dells resort for a sold-out convention organized by chiropractors that was, in fact, a sea of misinformation and conspiracy theories about vaccines and the pandemic.

PROVIDENCE, R.I. — The flashy postcard, covered with images of syringes, beckoned people to attend Vax-Con '21 to learn "the uncensored truth" about COVID-19 vaccines.

Participants traveled from around the country to a Wisconsin Dells resort for a sold-out convention that was, in fact, a sea of misinformation and conspiracy theories about vaccines and the pandemic. The featured speaker was the anti-vaccine activist who appeared in the 2020 movie "Plandemic," which pushed false COVID-19 stories into the mainstream. One session after another discussed bogus claims about the health dangers of mask wearing and vaccines.

The convention was organized by members of a profession that has become a major purveyor of vaccine misinformation during the pandemic: chiropractors.

YEP!

Guaranteed he was there.

It's disturbing how many people think chiros are actual doctors, and that joint manipulation is actual medical care.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

TRF Guy

Reaction score
That is unfortunate, but is bound to happen since the vaccines were never claimed to be perfect.

Hope she makes a full recovery.
Appreciate that. She still lives in her own house. Mows her own yard. Goes to our activity center every morning to walk and swim so she is a healthy 87 year old

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Well, best wishes for her full recovery!

As is known, the older you get the less well the body's immune system is at creating new antibodies. But anyway ...

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Clay Travis, speaking the truth once again....

Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving apparently has no plans to get vaccinated, a decision that will cost him tens of millions of dollars. Yet, as OutKick founder Clay Travis noted, Irving isn’t receiving near the same support from the mainstream media that other athletes have for their own stances (Colin Kaepernick, anyone?)

“Regardless of your personal opinions on the COVID vaccine mandate, Kyrie Irving is the first American athlete in the 21st century to actually give up tens of millions of dollars for his beliefs,” Clay tweeted. “Every other ‘brave’ athlete has made more money for their political beliefs.”

Because of a New York City mandate, Irving would be ineligible to play home games in Brooklyn. He could still play in the majority of road games without the vaccine, but the Nets decided either he is eligible to play in all of them or none of them. In other words, they won’t allow Irving to be a part of things as long as he’s not vaccinated.

I don't know if Kyrie is right or wrong here, but I do know that his stance here is 10X more courageous than anyone like Kap. He's actually got skin in the game

kg21

Reaction score
YEP!

Guaranteed he was there.

It's disturbing how many people think chiros are actual doctors, and that joint manipulation is actual medical care.
Think of it like killing your child is medical care.

GopherNE

Reaction score
Clay Travis, speaking the truth once again....

Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving apparently has no plans to get vaccinated, a decision that will cost him tens of millions of dollars. Yet, as OutKick founder Clay Travis noted, Irving isn’t receiving near the same support from the mainstream media that other athletes have for their own stances (Colin Kaepernick, anyone?)

“Regardless of your personal opinions on the COVID vaccine mandate, Kyrie Irving is the first American athlete in the 21st century to actually give up tens of millions of dollars for his beliefs,” Clay tweeted. “Every other ‘brave’ athlete has made more money for their political beliefs.”

Because of a New York City mandate, Irving would be ineligible to play home games in Brooklyn. He could still play in the majority of road games without the vaccine, but the Nets decided either he is eligible to play in all of them or none of them. In other words, they won’t allow Irving to be a part of things as long as he’s not vaccinated.

I don't know if Kyrie is right or wrong here, but I do know that his stance here is 10X more courageous than anyone like Kap. He's actually got skin in the game
I think with Kyrie there are mental health issues at play. This is the same flat earther person. Certain types of people are drawn to fringe beliefs.

balds

Reaction score
Kyrie:

Zero risk from Covid.
Same chance of getting and spreading covid as a vaccinated person.

Welcome to today's America.

bga1

Reaction score
How effective is the vaccine? Great video taking us back through time:

Top Bottom