A Better Open Letter to Cory Joseph

scools

"...but it is an undeniable fact that MN in in the running to recruit Cory Joseph."

it is also so an undeniable fact that most believe it is down to Texas and Villanova and according to an ESPN story UConn may still be in the mix without even being listed in his top 5. . It would seem the top 5 are not the only schools in the running. Doesn't even mentioned Minnersota or UNLV. I have no idea if the ESPN story is true or not but it is just as good information as most on a message board can put out there.

Also, how do you know that some of the schools on his top 5 list haven't been eliminated? Unless you have inside information you have no idea which schools still in the running or not which is pure conjecture on your part.

Respectfully, what a silly thing to say.

The only fact I am sure of is Cory and Devoe are brothers and Cory says, and has been quoted saying, it is down to five.

plin

Most people don't believe that?

The point is how the heck would you or I or scools know what "most" people think about who it is down to let alone ascribe it as an "undeniable fact"?

We don't even know if Cory knows if it is down to the final two and/or who they are.

Section201 - I did not post "...but it is an undeniable fact that MN in in the running to recruit Cory Joseph." I was quoting another poster.

I posted the "it is a undeniable fact that most people believe it is down to Texas and Villanova..." to try and prove that this "undeniable fact" quote is as you put it "a silly thing to say."

I agree with you that none of us knows what Joseph is thinking right now and what schools may nor may not be still in the running.

scolls

Section201 - I did not post "...but it is an undeniable fact that MN in in the running to recruit Cory Joseph." I was quoting another poster.

I posted the "it is a undeniable fact that most people believe it is down to Texas and Villanova..." to try and prove that this "undeniable fact" quote is as you put it "a silly thing to say."

I agree with you that none of us knows what Joseph is thinking right now and what schools may nor may not be still in the running.

scools,

After further review of the thread, I have to say my bad and my apologies.

:)

Credibility went out the window when you started talking about UConn.

"...but it is an undeniable fact that MN in in the running to recruit Cory Joseph."

it is also so an undeniable fact that most believe it is down to Texas and Villanova and according to an ESPN story UConn may still be in the mix without even being listed in his top 5. . It would seem the top 5 are not the only schools in the running. Doesn't even mentioned Minnersota or UNLV. I have no idea if the ESPN story is true or not but it is just as good information as most on a message board can put out there.

Also, how do you know that some of the schools on his top 5 list haven't been eliminated? Unless you have inside information you have no idea which schools still in the running or not which is pure conjecture on your part.

I agree with you about something.

"none of us knows what Joseph is thinking right now "

But that won't stop me from trying to persuade him to come to the school I root for. And to hold out hope that will happen.

And Apparently it won't stop you from being negative.

How is it Not a fact that the Gophers have a chance at Cory? You make my head hurt trying to understand you.

And you quote ESPN??? as your source for Cory headed to Texas or Villinova? Or better than that, "most people"?

ESPN thought Tubby was off to Oregon.
"Most people" thought the Gophers were NIT bound.

I don't trust your sources. Neither should you.

Why is it so hard for you to see that good things are occurring to the basketball program at the U? This is a really cool time. A foundation is being laid right now that will carry on for years. I hope Cory joins that. I think he'll be happy with his choice. If he doesn't come here I wish him well and our program will continue, but I truly feel that the Gophers are the best fit for this talented young man.

ESPN is only SPECULATING that it's down to Texas and Vanderbilt... no one has any idea what Cory Joseph wants except Cory Joseph.

BTW, you also forgot to mention that mommy could watch both her sons at the same time if Cory went to Minnesota.

ESPN is only SPECULATING that it's down to Texas and Vanderbilt... no one has any idea what Cory Joseph wants except Cory Joseph.

BTW, you also forgot to mention that mommy could watch both her sons at the same time if Cory went to Minnesota.

Wait a second. VANDY is now in the mix? Joseph might as well just re-open his recruitment back up.
:rolleyes:

Vanderbilt, Villanova, whatever... it's all the same to me.

Top Bottom