95% of Hospitalized w Covid in Australia's largest state are Vaxxed

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

"Pay close attention to what Victoria, Australia, Health Minister Martin Foley says at the 2:45 minute mark of his comments.

Health Minister Foley announced 867 new COVID cases recorded yesterday. During the statistical outline Foley identifies 375 people as hospitalized, 81 people in intensive care and 61 people on a ventilator. Then comes the statistic everyone in government and media ignore. Amid the recorded cases “78% of the hospital cases are fully vaccinated, and 17% are partially vaccinated (1 dose)”….

That means 95% of the COVID patients in Victoria hospitals are vaccinated.

356 people out of 375 patients are vaccinated, yet 81 people are still in intensive care with 61 on a ventilator."

What good are the vaccinations if 78% of those occupying the hospital are fully vaccinated?

Keep in mind, this tracks with what we have been saying about sample populations around the world in general. The percentage of people sick and hospitalized is directly equivalent to the percentage of people vaccinated in the population. If 50% of the population is vaccinated, 50% of the hospitalized patients will be vaccinated. The vaccine makes no difference.

Victoria is reflecting this same issue, perhaps worse. 78% of the hospital patients are fully vaccinated, that’s actually a higher percentage than the population vaccinated as a whole. Meaning vaccinated people are arriving at the hospital in greater percentage than they represent in the population. The vaccine could be making people suffer more severe outcomes. Watch it again. These are his own statements."

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Hair and makeup artist Marc Pilcher died of COVID-19 on Sunday at the age of 53. He was double vaccinated and had no underlying health conditions, according to his agency Curtis Brown.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Dr. Kobi Haviv, Director of the Herzog Hospital in Jerusalem claims around 90% of the hospitalizations are "fully vaccinated" which in Israel means 2 shots + 2 boosters.

jamiche

Reaction score
This is super duper confusing, craig. I was just on the Victoria, Australia daily gov't Covid report website and it said that about 5% of the hospital cases were fully vaxxed patients. I think that's pretty consistent with the data in this country.

jamiche

Reaction score
Dr. Kobi Haviv, Director of the Herzog Hospital in Jerusalem claims around 90% of the hospitalizations are "fully vaccinated" which in Israel means 2 shots + 2 boosters.

Are you sure fully vaxxed in Israel means two shots plus two boosters? Also, that report was from two months ago and I wonder if the translation was accurate. Israel was having the same problems we are having--about 25% of the population (mostly ultra Orthodox and other dumbasses) refusing the vaccine. That's where the new spread was concentrated. The report seems inconsistent with everything else that has been reported about Covid spread and Pfizer in Israel.

GopherJake

Reaction score

"Pay close attention to what Victoria, Australia, Health Minister Martin Foley says at the 2:45 minute mark of his comments.

Health Minister Foley announced 867 new COVID cases recorded yesterday. During the statistical outline Foley identifies 375 people as hospitalized, 81 people in intensive care and 61 people on a ventilator. Then comes the statistic everyone in government and media ignore. Amid the recorded cases “78% of the hospital cases are fully vaccinated, and 17% are partially vaccinated (1 dose)”….

That means 95% of the COVID patients in Victoria hospitals are vaccinated.

356 people out of 375 patients are vaccinated, yet 81 people are still in intensive care with 61 on a ventilator."

What good are the vaccinations if 78% of those occupying the hospital are fully vaccinated?

Keep in mind, this tracks with what we have been saying about sample populations around the world in general. The percentage of people sick and hospitalized is directly equivalent to the percentage of people vaccinated in the population. If 50% of the population is vaccinated, 50% of the hospitalized patients will be vaccinated. The vaccine makes no difference.

Victoria is reflecting this same issue, perhaps worse. 78% of the hospital patients are fully vaccinated, that’s actually a higher percentage than the population vaccinated as a whole. Meaning vaccinated people are arriving at the hospital in greater percentage than they represent in the population. The vaccine could be making people suffer more severe outcomes. Watch it again. These are his own statements."
Shut up you stupid little person. I had already seen that video and knew the second I saw it that he misspoke. Because I’m not a fucking troll idiot, like you. But a few anti-vax morons quickly liked your post, so it got some legs.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
Shut up you stupid little person. I had already seen that video and knew the second I saw it that he misspoke. Because I’m not a fucking troll idiot, like you. But a few anti-vax morons quickly liked your post, so it got some legs.

Get a life

MennoSota

Reaction score
Well, what do you know, whether a person is vaccinated or not...they are gonna die. Who knew?
In any case, go get the vaccination. Francis Collins and his team have done one hell of a job getting this vaccine available. Unless there is a proven medical reason not to get any vaccine, you should get one. It's a very reasonable thing to do. However, if one chooses an unreasonable path...go ahead, but don't expect people to follow you off the cliff.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
Well, what do you know, whether a person is vaccinated or not...they are gonna die. Who knew?
In any case, go get the vaccination. Francis Collins and his team have done one hell of a job getting this vaccine available. Unless there is a proven medical reason not to get any vaccine, you should get one. It's a very reasonable thing to do. However, if one chooses an unreasonable path...go ahead, but don't expect people to follow you off the cliff.
I think the bigger issue is the "jabbed ones" who are ready and willing to push "un-jabbed" over said cliff.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
This is super duper confusing, craig. I was just on the Victoria, Australia daily gov't Covid report website and it said that about 5% of the hospital cases were fully vaxxed patients. I think that's pretty consistent with the data in this country.

Health Minister Martin Foley is pretty specific in the video I linked. 78% fully vaxxed. 17% partially vaxxed. 95% vaxxed total. All of these officials in Australia, England, Israel, et al. are starting to admit they're being overrun with vaxxed hospitalizations & deaths. What they now claim is the vax dissipates so quickly, that we're going to need constant boosters.

Last edited:

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score

The Rio Times The Rio Times

Covid-19: Updated count of reported injuries and deaths after vaccines in EU member states (September 11)​

Through September 11, 2021, their report lists 24,526 deaths and 2,317,495 injuries following injections with any of the four vaccines currently approved for use in Europe.

By
The Rio Times
-
September 15, 2021

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – EudraVigilance, the European database for reporting adverse drug reactions, had collected, as of September 11, 24,526 reports of deaths and 2,317,495 reports of injuries (half of them serious) from people who received some of the four experimental injections currently licensed within the member countries of the European Union.

jamiche

Reaction score
Health Minister Martin Foley is pretty specific in the video I linked. 78% fully vaxxed. 17% partially vaxxed. 95% vaxxed total. All of these officials in Australia, England, Israel, et al. are starting to admit thir being overrun with vaxxed hospitalizations & deaths. What they now claim is the vax dissipates so quickly, that we're going to need constant boosters.
As you know, Foley made a mistake. As you also know, “fully vaxxed” in Israel is not four shots. They are beginning to plan for a fourth shot down the line. So is the rest of the world in some form or another. Officials in various countries are admitting to being overrun by unvaxxed hospitalizations and deaths.
Stop spreading your garbage.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

What makes you think he misspoke? I can't imagine accidentally saying: "78% of all hospitalizations among the vaccinated, with 17% being a single dose". Maybe he meant to say 78% are vaccinated, with 17% of those being just a single dose, meaning "only" 61% of hospitalizations are full vaccinated? Maybe.

Given the % of hospitalizations, and deaths among the vaccinated spiking in other countries, his comments make perfect sense. It also fits with the new narrative being pushed that everyone must start taking boosters. I don't think he misspoke at all.

GopherJake

Reaction score
What makes you think he misspoke? I can't imagine accidentally saying: "78% of all hospitalizations among the vaccinated, with 17% being a single dose". Maybe he meant to say 78% are vaccinated, with 17% of those being just a single dose, meaning "only" 61% of hospitalizations are full vaccinated? Maybe.

Given the % of hospitalizations, and deaths among the vaccinated spiking in other countries, his comments make perfect sense. It also fits with the new narrative being pushed that everyone must start taking boosters. I don't think he misspoke at all.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Get a life, Troll.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I wonder what the % is when including partially vaccinated people???

Irish Times: Covid: 54% of hospital patients with virus are fully vaccinated

"About half of all Covid-19 patients in hospital and in intensive care are fully vaccinated against the disease, new figures show.

One-sixth of deaths of people with the virus since April have been categorised as breakthrough infections of fully vaccinated patients, according to Health Service Executive data.

More than one-quarter of ICU admissions since July were also breakthrough infections of fully vaccinated people.

The proportion of vaccinated people requiring treatment in hospital has been increasing over recent months, as the number of vaccinated people in the wider population has risen."

GopherJake

Reaction score

"About half of all Covid-19 patients in hospital and in intensive care are fully vaccinated against the disease, new figures show.

One-sixth of deaths of people with the virus since April have been categorised as breakthrough infections of fully vaccinated patients, according to Health Service Executive data.

More than one-quarter of ICU admissions since July were also breakthrough infections of fully vaccinated people.

The proportion of vaccinated people requiring treatment in hospital has been increasing over recent months, as the number of vaccinated people in the wider population has risen."
You should read your own article, Troll.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

Because, if no one had been vaccinated, the number in the hospital would be 100x higher.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Because, if no one had been vaccinated, the number in the hospital would be 100x higher.

Your opinion is based on what?

GophersInIowa

Reaction score

98-99% of people ages 50+ are vaccinated in Ireland. It isn't a surprise to see this increasing. Being that there's still 46% unvaccinated in the hospital when there's hardly anyone left that isn't vaccinated is a pretty strong indication that vaccines are working extremely well there. Thanks for posting.

1633543561645.png

stocker08

Reaction score
98-99% of people ages 50+ are vaccinated in Ireland. It isn't a surprise to see this increasing. Being that there's still 46% unvaccinated in the hospital when there's hardly anyone left that isn't vaccinated is a pretty strong indication that vaccines are working extremely well there. Thanks for posting.

View attachment 14683

Leads to the question.....has CRG ever NOT been dunked on with these stupid wackjob threads he starts? Stolen election isn't going so well. Pretty sure he called for a landslide Trump win. What am I missing?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Leads to the question.....has CRG ever NOT been dunked on with these stupid wackjob threads he starts? Stolen election isn't going so well. Pretty sure he called for a landslide Trump win. What am I missing?
As always: CRG's one-trick pony move is to throw a bunch of things in a post, and hope that they overwhelm the reader into not actually checking any of them. Once you start checking, they quickly crumble.

Top Bottom