7-0 in February! Longest active winning streak in major conferences!

Onto March!

If team carries over their play from February into March we could be in line for a really fun ride. Man it is exciting to be a Gopher basketball fan right now....haven't been able to say that for a while with this program.

Huge! We just toyed with PSU today. This is our first 7-game win streak in the Big Ten since 1978, I believe.

Pitinos teams quite consistently (year 2 not so much) have peaked in feb/march.

Goddamn that big 10 tournament will be fun. If we keep playing hard we can beat anyone. On any given night someone different has been a huge contributor. It's so much fun.

When's the last time we sold out the barn vs PSU in February?

Great game today! Seven in a row feels fabulous!! I think the turning point was the double overtime win against Iowa.
And see what staying in the game does for Reggie!

So many guys have the ability to step up and take over a game....

This team has turned the corner... and stepping on the gas.

I watched the 1997 Gopher team go 7-0 in February.

So Pitino equaled Tubby's February win total in just 4 seasons?

It's refreshing to see a team improve throughout the season instead of consistently fading or just barely hanging on to get a tournament bid.

Huge! We just toyed with PSU today. This is our first 7-game win streak in the Big Ten since 1978, I believe.

Hey Orwell, are we at war with Eurasia or Eastasia today? Honestly, you can be such a joy-sucker at times. Why do you feel the need to do that, other than to generate another "look-at-me" moment?

Hey Orwell, are we at war with Eurasia or Eastasia today? Honestly, you can be such a joy-sucker at times. Why do you feel the need to do that, other than to generate another "look-at-me" moment?

Sorry to celebrate an accomplishment that hasn't happened in decades. My sincerest apologies.

Sorry to celebrate an accomplishment that hasn't happened in decades. My sincerest apologies.

Yeah, I didn't think that was objectionable. Nice winning streak. Let's keep it going!

Hats off to the boys. Mentally tough. To match the 7 game winning streak we had in 1997 is quite an accomplishment. That is one helluva team you boys just matched. Keep it going!

Top Bottom