500,000 and still counting

Spoofin

Reaction score
Oh...but Trump went into labs and DEVELOPED new vaccines and personally worked on them to produce them faster. If not for Trump, they probably wouldn't have even thought to create vaccines.

😂🤣
Is your position is that Trump had nothing to do with OWS or that OWS was worthless?

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Funny, I never mentioned Osterholm, Pumps Mediocre.

Seems like you are getting a little sensitive - maybe try wearing flats in the future -

MR -

View attachment 11875

I‘m not really sure what you’re referring to, then, please clarify...

Pumps? You live in NYC and that’s the best you can do? You’re being too nice. Tell me how you really feel...

As far as Sweden their approach (minus poor LTCF policies and caregivers) seems to be arguably more equitable and societally healthier by the month.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I‘m not really sure what you’re referring to, then, please clarify...

Pumps? You live in NYC and that’s the best you can do? You’re being too nice. Tell me how you really feel...

As far as Sweden their approach (minus poor LTCF policies and caregivers) seems to be arguably more equitable and societally healthier by the month.

I try to be civil and snarky at the same time, hence, I never resort to hurtful name calling, vulgarities et al, a some do on here. If someone can't handle a little twist of their moniker or light teasing, they need to seek therapy and quit being such a repressed Nordic type.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Oh...but Trump went into labs and DEVELOPED new vaccines and personally worked on them to produce them faster. If not for Trump, they probably wouldn't have even thought to create vaccines.

😂🤣
Of course not. You’re making the same argument that I made when Trump was blamed for the CDC bungling initial Covid testing.

But Trump did eliminate the risk of a developing a failing, investment losing vaccine, thereby freeing companies to develop a successful vaccine(s). And he did.

You can’t have it both ways. Oh wait...you’re a lefty...you can have it both ways.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
I really hope your not going to get one of those poison vaccines.
What does the vid vaxx have to do with the two imbeciles? Oh, you probably believe CUOMO had time to develop the vaccine and distribute it while he was lying about LTC......

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
No it doesn't.

Many more people died than had to.

Yeah but, the government didn't require masks to be worn. So that's better.

Some of those people chose to put themselves in harms way or not take proper precautions.

I agree the messaging and mandates from public health have mostly been wrong, counterproductive, ineffective, or not based on evidence. We could have done a lot better. There’s still time to minimize harm.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
I try to be civil and snarky at the same time, hence, I never resort to hurtful name calling, vulgarities et al, a some do on here. If someone can't handle a little twist of their moniker or light teasing, they need to seek therapy and quit being such a repressed Nordic type.

You’re not getting any better. Cmon, I like it rough. The more expletives and hyperbole the better. Go ahead.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Some of those people chose to put themselves in harms way or not take proper precautions.
Those would've died under any policy. So you don't get to subtract those away from the difference between Sweden and Norway, for example.

Reaction score
Far Left Democrats believing in over population applaud this start. More to come. Planned Parenthood works to slow. The ability to target minorities as Planned Parenthood does is very impressive.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Those would've died under any policy. So you don't get to subtract those away from the difference between Sweden and Norway, for example.
Care to explain the poor results by New Jersery, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Michigan versus the success of Florida? 😂🤣😂🤣

Maybe JTF can chime in too.

Wally

Reaction score
Care to explain the poor results by New Jersery, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Michigan versus the success of Florida? 😂🤣😂🤣

Maybe JTF can chime in too.

Obviously the weather. Thats what Trump told us.

Wally

Reaction score
My pillow guy has this to say about the vaccines.

The My Pillow founder continued, “This is our bodies, this is ‘mark of the beast’ stuff. And I don’t care. I’ll just put right out there. This is Revelations.”

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

The My Pillow founder continued, “This is our bodies, this is ‘mark of the beast’ stuff. And I don’t care. I’ll just put right out there. This is Revelations.”

He and the Goya CEO must be fun to hang with

howeda7

Reaction score

Walz is going down!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
How do you explain, say, Germany?
Nope. You can't prove a policy by demonstrating the negation of the opposite policy, let alone in some other country. Doesn't work that way.

The only actual way to prove it would be to peer into an alternate reality where Sweden had adopted Germany's policies earlier on, and then compare the actual apples to apples results.

Without question, far fewer Swedish would've died.

Wally

Reaction score
Who wants China's new Covid test?

Tokyo asks Beijing to stop anal swab tests for COVID-19 on Japanese citizens

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
500K by AUGUST 2020. That was your forecast per Dr Osterholm. And I said I had no idea on long term forecasts. No one could. Those that did failed miserably.

And that was the conservative Osterholm prediction by the beginning of August 2020.

As of June 10, 118K had died. As of August 10, 167K had died. As of October 10, 217K had died. That’s a lot of people. No one disputed that a lot of elderly would die, the average age of 78 for covid deaths. But a “conservative estimate” of 500K by those dates is not close to accurate.

One has to wonder what his moderate forecast of deaths was by 3 to 7 months.

For those who care this is what insanity looks like. KGF can't even begin to admit he was so clearly wrong even after 500k deaths. I would say it's sad, but if people like KGF don't make you mad you are part of the problem ruining this nation.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Many of the righties who post here regularly are unfortunate examples of Americans. Pushing to ignore the virus and refusing to take it seriously because of political reasons is so sad. It's upsetting to think that if a large portion of the U.S. weren't total morons....that the virus could have been far more under control by now....and things could have been closer to returning to normal.
100%, if people like KGF weren't such morons we could have stopped this virus in it's tracks months ago. But even after months of this and more than 500,000 deaths those same morons are still in denial.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
You’re a liar and too dumb to argue with, but watch the video (1:45 to 2:20) of the Rogan interview when Osterholm says that “we conservatively estimate that this could result in...480K deaths in the next 3 to 7 months”. That was on March 10th. August 10 is 5 months. “...conservatively estimate...”.

He didn’t say anything about vaccines b/c no one had ever developed vaccines for this type of virus this quickly in history.

Thank the Trump Administration for investing the funds for research and non risk profit for the companies that have developed vaccines.

Now, back to Ignore.
LOL you are still digging this death hole? YOu said there was no way 500k americans would ever die from the corona virus. You were/are full of shit and continue to be completely wrong and make a fool of yourself. You should just leave this conversation to real experts or at least try listening to me next time I warn you.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
LOL you are still digging this death hole? YOu said there was no way 500k americans would ever die from the corona virus. You were/are full of shit and continue to be completely wrong and make a fool of yourself. You should just leave this conversation to real experts or at least try listening to me next time I warn you.
No, here’s what I said.

70F145F5-B6C6-4116-8FAC-6BC8F8B6ED28.jpeg
B148F72E-6BB0-42E8-A9FA-CCFE717C9E1E.jpeg

That was in EARLY March.

I NEVER said 500K couldn’t or wouldn’t die. I did not believe that would happen by early August, which is what Osterholm was “conservatively“ predicting. He was clearly wrong.

I, as you claim, I never said 500K would NEVER die in the US, please re-post that post of mine. It didn’t happen.

You are a F’n liar. I worry about your mental health. You claimed that we should expect our relatives and friends to die. I’m sure some people have lost friends/relatives. I haven’t lost anyone that I know, and I am surrounded by 70 and 80 somethings here in Florida. But the expectation that you set was extreme for the loss of our relatives and or friends.

From the beginning, I have taken precautions. Respected the word of the “experts”...but Osterholm’s prediction was extremely dire and wrong, and I believe he had a personal agenda.

You won’t find any post of mine making any predictions on the number of deaths b/c I didn’t make any. I noted that the spread of the virus was “inevitable” without a vaccine.

The main thing that we were arguing about was your claim that it was ‘widespread” well before Dr Fauci and the CDC said it was “widespread” using their definition. I NEVER said it wouldn’t eventually be “widespread”. It was quite “inevitable”.

LIAR!!!

Top Bottom