5 concerns coming from the Gophers' season-opening loss to North Carolina

the quoted article is from Athlon Sports. I happened to note this article popping up on Athlon Sports -- (I think someone at Athlon Sports doesn't like the Gopher coach....)

Demand Skyrockets For College Football Coach's Firing Following Week 1 Loss

this seems to be based on people posting on Twitter (X). I don't think it's based on any rigorous journalism.

"PJ Fleck should be fired," wrote one fan.

"Fire P.J. Fleck instantly. What a joke of a coach," chimed in another.

"PJ Fleck will get bought out by year's end. Guy can’t coach real football. Rowing his boat to an under .500 season," added another.

one of the quoted tweeters is from Roseau. another has the handle Skol Bros. (presumably a Vikings fan?)

I was one who was concerned about PJ's future and being on the hot seat if we have a repeat of last season.

It seems as if it has already begun.

Our punter sucked, too. He had one that went for 50 plus but the returner should have caught it at 32.

How about using a timeout because our right tackle lost his shoe and Fleck didn’t want to sub in a different tackle. Either that or they were incapable of doing it. It was when we were driving too and had them on their heels.

I was one who was concerned about PJ's future and being on the hot seat if we have a repeat of last season.

It seems as if it has already begun.
If team is 5-7 this year then he is definitely needing to show something in 25

He would have to have an off the field scandal or be 3-9 or worse to be at risk this year, IMO

If team is 5-7 this year then he is definitely needing to show something in 25

He would have to have an off the field scandal or be 3-9 or worse to be at risk this year, IMO
3-9 feels possible.

Top Bottom