4th Quarter punt returns

Maroon92

Reaction score
Was it intentional not to try and field or return those last 2 punts. Both looked returnable but we let them land and one we just landed on when there was no one within 10 yards of him. I think we lost the field position game on both of those as should have been up at least 15 yards on both of them if we just ran up and caught them.

Coaches decision or was Maye gun shy

Was it intentional not to try and field or return those last 2 punts. Both looked returnable but we let them land and one we just landed on when there was no one within 10 yards of him. I think we lost the field position game on both of those as should have been up at least 15 yards on both of them if we just ran up and caught them.

Coaches decision or was Maye gun shy

You must have missed the games where we tried to return punts.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that the coaches tell the punt returner to fair catch or fall on any and everything.

You must have missed the games where we tried to return punts.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that the coaches tell the punt returner to fair catch or fall on any and everything.

They had 2 returners most of the game-- if they did not want anyone returning it you might as well rush all eleven if you have no intention of catching it. Those last 2 were low returnable kicks

Those last two looked like they knuckleballer almost. They were really funny looking pints. I would argue at least we didn't fumble either of the last two which is an improvement over the rest of the game and season

Top Bottom