40 Pics from today's game vs SDSU

I'm glad you and your son had a good time. I remember my first game vividly. I went with my dad and grandfather (who is now deceased). It's a memory I will always cherish very fondly.

Hello everyone! Took my son to our first Gophers game today, it was awesome! We froze, and we took some pictures.

Check em out here on Facebook, add us if you like.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=2042085&id=1362889227

:)

that is great! welcome aboard GH. sounds like you and your son managed to have a good time. i attended my first gophers game 24 years ago with my father and grandfather.

btw - don't let the debbie downers who post here get you or your son down about the gophers program. just understand that we have a few "miserable" people that like to spend their time here who want the rest of us to be as "miserable" as them. understandably, today's offensive performance (or lack there of) did not make them very happy. ;)

i am assuming you are new to GH. if i am mistaken, my bad.

Great that you had fun.....

noticed the picture of your son in the empty student section....as for his future seats.....

sorry, but it was an easy cheap shot.

Thanks for the welcome everybody. Glad some of you enjoyed the pictures. It was such a great time, we didn't let the lack of touchdowns bother us too much. It was just sweet to see 'em win in person!

Thanks for the welcome everybody. Glad some of you enjoyed the pictures. It was such a great time, we didn't let the lack of touchdowns bother us too much. It was just sweet to see 'em win in person!

man oh man i wish this program could start attracting more and more fans like you and your son to the games. instead we get stuck with a ranting group of wannabe head coaches who like to post fire brewster threads all day long.

Hahah. Well the Gophers have just gained 4 new fans, maybe more.

Looks like some guys have to remember that it's still a game. Take the hate to the pro's, maybe? :)

See ya'll next time!

Top Bottom