4 players reinstated in-season not being emphasized enough...

fiopadp7791

Reaction score
Guys,

I haven't been on the board much since the new round of suspensions were announced this week. So if this has been said a bunch already I apologize.

The main beat reporters and local radio hosts (from what I've heard have been ignoring a key point in all of this):

Why were the 4 original suspected players ever reinstated in-season if the University's investigation was ongoing?

If the 4 players would've stayed suspended until the U's investigation was completed, there's no boycott. There's no protest.

I'm assuming the decision to reinstate them came from above Claeys. If so, Coyle, Kaler, whoever is as much to blame.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Because the university's investigates for as long as possible without informing the accused. This is done to minimize the likelyhood of a retaliatory reaction from the accused toward the accuser. So the team literally had no idea, including the coaches.

This also minimizes the chance of destroyed evidence in cases of cheating or plagiarism.

Because the university's investigates for as long as possible without informing the accused. This is done to minimize the likelyhood of a retaliatory reaction from the accused toward the accuser. So the team literally had no idea, including the coaches.

This also minimizes the chance of destroyed evidence in cases of cheating or plagiarism.

Except that since their was a police investigation, this investigation was required by title ix law

So literally everyone knew that this investigation was happening or had already happened and was completed

Except that since their was a police investigation, this investigation was required by title ix law

So literally everyone knew that this investigation was happening or had already happened and was completed
That doesn't change how the university conducts the investigation, but I suppose the coaches could have been aware due to your point.

Top Bottom