3 straight BT wins; 2 straight road BT wins, 6-2, bring on November!!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
I won't play the "what if" game on the early part of the BT schedule. That's behind us. It would have been easy for this team to pack it in after two frustrating loses, instead we've won 3 straight, two on the road and have positioned ourselves for a fun November.

Go Gophers!!

I won't play the "what if" game on the early part of the BT schedule. That's behind us. It would have been easy for this team to pack it in after two frustrating loses, instead we've won 3 straight, two on the road and have positioned ourselves for a fun November.

Go Gophers!!

:drink:

Man, if we just pulled off one of Iowa and Penn St. we would be sitting pretty right now. Win against Purdue next week won't prove much. Have to win 2 of 3 against Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Northwestern in order to say this was a successful season. Which sucks because Nebraska and Wisconsin are top 10 teams this year and Northwestern seems to have our number..

Win two more and Tracy gets a nice extension.

Win one more and Tracy keeps his job almost for sure.

Go into Nebraska 7-2 and let it all hang out.

Go Gophers!!

Well said. Love it that we are still in October and already bowl-eligible. The West Division Title is still a possibility. Defence and special teams (for most part) looking solid, offense limiting turnovers and good RZ%. Life is good for Gopher Football at the moment IMHO.

Man, if we just pulled off one of Iowa and Penn St. we would be sitting pretty right now. Win against Purdue next week won't prove much. Have to win 2 of 3 against Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Northwestern in order to say this was a successful season. Which sucks because Nebraska and Wisconsin are top 10 teams this year and Northwestern seems to have our number..

Minnesota has beaten Northwestern 2 of the last 3 years but beating them this year will be a chore, even at home. Watching their quarterback and wideouts make difficult plays against Ohio State made me envious. We make moving through the ball through the air look like moving a piano up a staircase.

I like to see B1G wins but Maryland and Rutgers would have been considered OOC cupcakes a few years back so the wins don't get the same mystic as beating traditional B1G teams. That said, a win is a win and I am happy to have them. Season is winding down and 8 wins is in sight - which would exceed my expectations for the season. Now, we need to win a game against WI or Nebraska to truly make the season worth celebrating.

Top Bottom