3-8

Some Day...Maybe

Reaction score
PJ Fleck’s record against Power 4 schools last 11 games. It ain’t gonna get any better, in fact it’s going to get worse. MN is back to being one of the worst teams in the Big Ten. Fleck and Coyle will feel the heat all season. Fleck is now operating in Tim Brewster territory with his absolutely horrific OC hires. What a waste of an offensive line. Wow!!

It sure looked that way but I wanted to make sure QB was not at fault for holding the ball too long, but when you get hit before your second drop back step the O line could be at fault.
Doesn't help when we don't snap the ball until 1 second on the play clock. UNC's D-line was their strength and we allowed them to pin their ears back.

I’m certainly not at practice so what do I know but one thing I’m certain of is PJ plays favorites. There are several young and very promising OL I would like to see get some run on the right side of the line. I don’t think 71 and 77 were very good last year, and they certainly weren’t very good last night.

They were terrible at pass blocking. They were fine at run blocking, the issue was UNC had 9-10 guys in the box because we can't throw it past 3 yards.
The right side was awful run blocking. And you can't throw it past three yards when you can't pass block. Martes Lewis needs to not play anymore.

Throw a lob pass on a fade route a few times a game to get the defense to pull back a bit. That and quit with the fucking bunch formations. If we were a little more gutsy with our passing game I guarantee we couldve/would've drawn more PI calls

Coach's car seatwarmer will be turned on to at least medium if this prediction unfolds.

Why was Lewis playing RT and Carroll playing RG? Wasn't it the opposite the last year or two?

PJ Fleck’s record against Power 4 schools last 11 games. It ain’t gonna get any better, in fact it’s going to get worse. MN is back to being one of the worst teams in the Big Ten. Fleck and Coyle will feel the heat all season. Fleck is now operating in Tim Brewster territory with his absolutely horrific OC hires. What a waste of an offensive line. Wow!!

And subtract from Fleck's record the team he mostly inherited from the last coach.

They were terrible at pass blocking. They were fine at run blocking, the issue was UNC had 9-10 guys in the box because we can't throw it past 3 yards.
The short pass game is non-existent. Pretty sure Fleck talked about it being a focus this year. Maybe he just meant in practices.

3-8 = 8 plays in playbook, 3 of which we actually use.

Top Bottom