2024-25 Big Ten Free Agent Signings

Ethan Morton (Purdue) heading to free agency.
I’m told by Boiler insiders that even with those departures, they may be oversold on scholarships and still need to Crean someone. They must have a big and good recruiting class coming in.

This is a heck of a pick up. They desperately needed a PG, and landed a great one. With Reneau, Galloway and Mgbako returning, with this addition, they will be a tough out. Plus they have a McDonald's AA coming in too.

hah! Underwood goes to the portal and all he gets is 4 star tre white. Meanwhile, CBJ et al diligently and deliberately searching for the next jack wilson
Underwood??

The million dollars they paid AJ Storr didn't come out of Underwood's pocket. So I doubt Tre White's money did either.

Just a few days ago...someone on here was arguing with me, blaming everything on Ben, and claiming that it's still all about coaching. And he used Fran McCaffery as an example of how good coaching will override money and keep a team together.

Also...this pretty much is in line with my $1M estimated value for Garcia and $500K each for Hawkins & Christie...which others were disagreeing with.

I'm still wondering if Coyle was actually able to get these guys paid well.

Top Bottom