2023 College Football Bowl Projections: Brett McMurphy’s Early Predictions & Projected Spreads (Quick Lane Bowl: Minnesota vs Central Michigan)

I agree with MI and OSU being the most likely losses. UNC has one of the top QBs in Maye (4300+ yards, 38 TDS, 7 INTs). Our D will have to shine to win.
UNC can score. Great QB; Heisman candidate; one of the top QBs in the nation. We can beat UNC, but both the offense and defense must play excellent games. Defense must hold UNC to a lower than usual score and offense must put a lot of points on the board against a UNC defense that isn’t considered a real force. UNC will score, possibly a lot. We will need more that a TOP victory; we will need TDs. We can do it, I think. Go Gophers.

UNC can score. Great QB; Heisman candidate; one of the top QBs in the nation. We can beat UNC, but both the offense and defense must play excellent games. Defense must hold UNC to a lower than usual score and offense must put a lot of points on the board against a UNC defense that isn’t considered a real force. UNC will score, possibly a lot. We will need more that a TOP victory; we will need TDs. We can do it, I think. Go Gophers.
UNC allowed an average of 31 points last year. #102 in scoring defense (Gophers were #3). #116 in total defense (Gophers were #9). I agree with others who say UNC is annually overrated in recent years. I see that game as very winnable.

Top Bottom