2022 K. Blue

builtbadgers

Reaction score
Eastridge, just got his offer from Jeter who has a son that is one year younger. Larger schools are going to watch him this winter.

I think hes okay. Does a lot of good things but nothin elite. He’s not better than King, Holloman, Aligbe, Or Heide. I would say hes but 8th or lower for in state guys in that class

Has some potential. He needs to get stronger ball handlings is shakey had problems handling ball pressure. Ok shooter.

I think hes okay. Does a lot of good things but nothin elite. He’s not better than King, Holloman, Aligbe, Or Heide. I would say hes but 8th or lower for in state guys in that class
Agree with that for now.

Think he will be a mid major guy. I’m also not sure he’s a pg, he’s best at attacking the rim and could see him being more of a wing in college. As stated earlier, he’s shaky with the ball and not a good shooter (Yet).

Intrigued by this guy. Big guard who isn't an awful shooter is always intriguing and productive on a very good Class AAAA team as a soph has to be worth something.

That 2022 class is loaded with high-end talent (Holloman, Heide, Aligbe) but also has some excellent depth of guys that'll probably finish in that 100-150 range (King, Nnaji, Blue, etc.).

Maybe developing Mid Major guys with potential would be preferable to reaching for recruits in May.

He is very lanky, he needs to get a lot stronger and work on hitting the 3. Not a pg. Isn't he about 6-5 and probaly still growing? Austin Hollins 2.0?

Top Bottom