2020 Democrat Presidential Candidate News...

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Some people on the board have been ingesting Super Beet juice thinking it was the new crack substitute.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Why isn’t howie demanding that Amy drop out?

Klobuchar Brags About Being in 'Top Five Vote-Getters.' There Are Only 6 Candidates.

On Saturday, Klobuchar finished a distant sixth in the South Carolina Democratic Primary, winning a pathetic three percent of the vote. The Minnesota senator only managed to beat Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), who seemingly fell off the face of the earth after failing to qualify for the last five Democratic debates. But as Klobuchar sees it, she's still in "the top five vote-getters in the early four primaries and caucuses." The senator made her delusions known during an interview with a local NBC News affiliate in Memphis, Tennessee on Sunday.

"You finished sixth place with just three percent of the vote. ... What's your path to win the nomination?" asked reporter Brandon Richard.

"Well, I'm still in the top five vote-getters in the early four primaries and caucuses," Klobuchar asserted, "top-five vote-getters ..."

Being in the top five might sound impressive, in the early rounds of "American Idol," but only six candidates remain in the Democratic Primary now that Pete Buttigieg is ending his campaign, and Buttigieg was walloping Klobuchar in the delegate count.

Klobuchar then detailed just how hard she's having to work in order to trail the rest of the field...

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Amy is the next candidate out after Tuesday. It is written on her face and she needs to look in the mirror.

howeda7

Reaction score
Why isn’t howie demanding that Amy drop out?

Klobuchar Brags About Being in 'Top Five Vote-Getters.' There Are Only 6 Candidates.

On Saturday, Klobuchar finished a distant sixth in the South Carolina Democratic Primary, winning a pathetic three percent of the vote. The Minnesota senator only managed to beat Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), who seemingly fell off the face of the earth after failing to qualify for the last five Democratic debates. But as Klobuchar sees it, she's still in "the top five vote-getters in the early four primaries and caucuses." The senator made her delusions known during an interview with a local NBC News affiliate in Memphis, Tennessee on Sunday.

"You finished sixth place with just three percent of the vote. ... What's your path to win the nomination?" asked reporter Brandon Richard.

"Well, I'm still in the top five vote-getters in the early four primaries and caucuses," Klobuchar asserted, "top-five vote-getters ..."

Being in the top five might sound impressive, in the early rounds of "American Idol," but only six candidates remain in the Democratic Primary now that Pete Buttigieg is ending his campaign, and Buttigieg was walloping Klobuchar in the delegate count.

Klobuchar then detailed just how hard she's having to work in order to trail the rest of the field...

The Biden team literally asked her to stay in until Tuesday you moron.

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s pragmatic alright. Bootedgeedge is hoping Biden names him to some position of significance if he happens to win, so he can play another day. He’s not going to win any political races in Indiana.
Whatever he's appointed to he'll have some tiny, tiny shoes to fill.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The Biden team literally asked her to stay in until Tuesday you moron.
Oh, so she’s happy to lie to the voters of Minnesota about being a viable candidate. Being a tool of Biden is a good lie. And you don’t care.

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh, so she’s happy to lie to the voters of Minnesota about being a viable candidate. Being a tool of Biden is a good lie. And you don’t care.
Who's lying? Was Mondale viable? Was Marco Rubio viable when MN was the only state he won. With early voting, half the vote is already in. It's too late for Biden to hit 15%. If she drops out it hands Bernie all the delegates by default. Most people can understand the nuance and vote for her anyway.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Who's lying? Was Mondale viable? Was Marco Rubio viable when MN was the only state he won. With early voting, half the vote is already in. It's too late for Biden to hit 15%. If she drops out it hands Bernie all the delegates by default. Most people can understand the nuance and vote for her anyway.
Marco Rubio didn’t stay in the race to take votes from another candidate. I understand the nuance and understand that it’s deceitful, and evidence that Dems are trying desperately to cheat Sanders.

howeda7

Reaction score
Marco Rubio didn’t stay in the race to take votes from another candidate. I understand the nuance and understand that it’s deceitful, and evidence that Dems are trying desperately to cheat Sanders.
It's not deceitful. Everyone understands the logistics of the situation. If you are for not for Bernie, the only logical vote in MN is to vote for Amy. Period. Nothing "deceitful" about it. I know you desperately want Bernie to win to increase Trump's chances. Be careful what you wish for. If the economy really goes to hell, even Bernie will beat him.

Also, where is your outrage at Trump asking R's in SC to go vote for Bernie. How deceitful! A huge hypocrite once again.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It's not deceitful. Everyone understands the logistics of the situation. If you are for not for Bernie, the only logical vote in MN is to vote for Amy. Period. Nothing "deceitful" about it. I know you desperately want Bernie to win to increase Trump's chances. Be careful what you wish for. If the economy really goes to hell, even Bernie will beat him.

Also, where is your outrage at Trump asking R's in SC to go vote for Bernie. How deceitful! A huge hypocrite once again.
Ok, so if the economy turns down as it is likely to do, at least somewhat, (all over the world), you won’t blame Trump for it as we know it’s the coronavirus. AND, if the economy stays strong, you’ll give Trump credit for weathering the storm? Hahahaha

btw, Trump trolls you and your like so easily.

KillmeNow

Banned
Reaction score
This is how wackos like Trump get elected. Mentally unstable people like brain dead over here.

Hey fuck nuts, science says YOU LEFTISTS are the nutjobs.

Not even kidding. Science proves Leftists are mentally imbalanced, and are far more likely to be suffering from serious mental illness and are more prone to violence as well.

KillmeNow

Banned
Reaction score
Jebus tap-dancing Christmas.

I've officially requested a ban.

Do we really need one of these psycho carnival-barkers, who stand on a speaker yelling at every passerby that they're going to hell??

Hope the mods (if they still exist) have the common decency to ban this asshole.

Typical that you are for censorship, you FASCIST!!!!

KillmeNow

Banned
Reaction score
Steyer is out officially.

Tulsi needs to drop, Warren needs to drop, Pete needs to drop. Sadly, Amy probably needs to drop. We'll see what happens on Super Tuesday.

StarTrib endorsed Amy. Hope she wins Minn and limits Bernie delegates from this state as much as possible. Beyond that, I don't have much more for anyone other than Biden.

You like pedos eh?

OldBob53

Reaction score
Biden and Sanders are 77 and 78 whilst Trump is 76. Grumpy Old Men should be out ice fishing, like in the movie, not running for President.

Last edited:

Otis

Reaction score
The Democrats are a dumpster fire!

Biden - so old and says the dumbest things like, '150 million Americans have died in gun violence since 2009." Joe, thats like half the U.S. population and the real number is 438,000 with 60% from suicide.

Sanders - He will bankrupt the USA faster than an Obama bailout and Health Care.

Bloomberg - reminds me of the rich character from the Simpsons. Totally in over his head at debating.

Warren - supports anything that will get her votes or money. Bloomberg will finance her to stay in and take votes from Bernie.

Klobochar - she should be out Wednesday morning.

I'm not saying this because I am a Trump supporter. I'm an independent. But at this point, The democratic party is looking at having another substandard candidate representing them just like in 2016 when Hillary ran.

Trump is going to win over any of these flawed candidates.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The democratic party is looking at having another substandard candidate representing them just like in 2016 when Hillary ran.
Not substandard, just likely not impressive enough to overcome to momentum of the incumbent.

Not really much different than 2012.

And as has been widely agreed by the hyper-cons on here — if it had been anyone but Hillary, including Biden of course, then Trump wouldn’t be the incumbent in 2020.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Hey fuck nuts, science says YOU LEFTISTS are the nutjobs.

Not even kidding. Science proves Leftists are mentally imbalanced, and are far more likely to be suffering from serious mental illness and are more prone to violence as well.

No it doesn't. That's just what idiots like you read on fringe right wing websites like infowars. Extremist righties like you are a very sad bunch of crazies. Very sad.

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
Mayor Pete has a bit of that "he's too smart" for the people to vote for.

People like to vote for people who they feel they can have a beer with and Pete seems too smart and too rehearsed for that.

He gives off the sense that what he's saying leads you in one direction but behind closed doors he's got a different plan.

I think he'll make another run, but I don't think he's going to get closer to a Presidential nomination than he came this year.

Top Bottom