2016 cross overs

Rog

Reaction score
As you know, every West Div team has 3 cross over games. Considering that Ohio State, Mich, and Mich State are the ones to avoid (if you could), here are the
number that each West Div team has against these this year.

Illinois 1
Iowa 1
Minn 0
Nebraska 1
N. W. 2
Purdue 0
Wisc 3

What does this mean? Well probably too early to tell but it looks like the Gophers have a slight advantage this year.
Sooo! Are we ready?

I also think Indiana might be the 4th best team in the east

As you know, every West Div team has 3 cross over games. Considering that Ohio State, Mich, and Mich State are the ones to avoid (if you could), here are the
number that each West Div team has against these this year.

Illinois 1
Iowa 1
Minn 0
Nebraska 1
N. W. 2
Purdue 0
Wisc 3

What does this mean? Well probably too early to tell but it looks like the Gophers have a slight advantage this year.
Sooo! Are we ready?

You just realized this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you know, every West Div team has 3 cross over games. Considering that Ohio State, Mich, and Mich State are the ones to avoid (if you could), here are the number that each West Div team has against these this year. Illinois 1 Iowa 1 Minn 0 Nebraska 1 N. W. 2 Purdue 0 Wisc 3 What does this mean? Well probably too early to tell but it looks like the Gophers have a slight advantage this year. Sooo! Are we ready?

Your numbers add up to eight.

You just realized this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people have been talking about this exact thing for what... 3 years now? Just wait until the 2016 season! That's our season!

Top Bottom