2016-2017 season starts NOW. Keep the faith.

Block M

Reaction score
I am thinking/hoping that the house has been properly cleaned and that the guys still on board the ship (including the suspended players if one or more return) provide the foundation of dedication, respect, character, AND ability needed to finally build a top-tier program. I am FULLY convinced that Richard Pitino is still the right person to make this happen, but he needs our full support and the endless speculation about buyouts, etc. etc. really does not help.

Time for the boys to double-down. The future is still quite bright.

We won't buy him out this year way too much money. He does deserve our support, I think Pitino made the best decision with the hand he was dealt, along with the administration. Hopefully these kids learn from it and their isn't anything more serious looming. But if all three guys leave he's going to have a hell of time surviving next year.

I totally agree

I am thinking/hoping that the house has been properly cleaned and that the guys still on board the ship (including the suspended players if one or more return) provide the foundation of dedication, respect, character, AND ability needed to finally build a top-tier program. I am FULLY convinced that Richard Pitino is still the right person to make this happen, but he needs our full support and the endless speculation about buyouts, etc. etc. really does not help.

Nice to hear a little sanity on this board. Systems are in place to handle behavioral issues. Trust the coaching staff . Many posters on this board sound like old gossips or try to be funny when it really sounds childish.
Maybe the kids involved will learn a hard lesson and realize what is important in life. If not they may not make it at the U.
The truth is we don't know as we are not around them each day like the coaches, other teammates etc. all you perfect people need to leave them alone and let them try to succeed and have a meaningful college bb experience.

Post of the day! Well done and refreshing!

I am with you all the way. I like Coach Pitino and hope he has a long successful run here.

Even if all three guys come back next year and Murphy stays....They have to win at least 7 B10 games or Pitino is gone.....I think Daddy Pitino is gonna leave Louisville and Richard will follow him in the off-season.

Even if all three guys come back next year and Murphy stays....They have to win at least 7 B10 games or Pitino is gone.....I think Daddy Pitino is gonna leave Louisville and Richard will follow him in the off-season.

Richard already was quoting as saying he never wants to work for his dad again. But who knows?

At what point does LITTLE RICK start being held accountable for the quality or LACK OF QUALITY of the kids he is recruiting. This is the fourth time in his short stint that he has suspended or let go of players on his squad. Doing what they did as a GROUP was mistake number one, Filming it was mistake number two and posting it on social media was mistake number three. Sorry you don't get a fourth chance and LITTLE RICK needs to go out the door with them.

If memory serves me correctly, Jim Dutcher was FIRED for something very similar. However, based on past decisions from leadership at the University, I am thinking they will probably give LITTLE RICK another raise.

At what point does LITTLE RICK start being held accountable for the quality or LACK OF QUALITY of the kids he is recruiting. This is the fourth time in his short stint that he has suspended or let go of players on his squad. Doing what they did as a GROUP was mistake number one, Filming it was mistake number two and posting it on social media was mistake number three. Sorry you don't get a fourth chance and LITTLE RICK needs to go out the door with them. If memory serves me correctly, Jim Dutcher was FIRED for something very similar. However, based on past decisions from leadership at the University, I am thinking they will probably give LITTLE RICK another raise.

Well then your memory is awful.

At what point does LITTLE RICK start being held accountable for the quality or LACK OF QUALITY of the kids he is recruiting. This is the fourth time in his short stint that he has suspended or let go of players on his squad. Doing what they did as a GROUP was mistake number one, Filming it was mistake number two and posting it on social media was mistake number three. Sorry you don't get a fourth chance and LITTLE RICK needs to go out the door with them.

If memory serves me correctly, Jim Dutcher was FIRED for something very similar. However, based on past decisions from leadership at the University, I am thinking they will probably give LITTLE RICK another raise.

Umm, Dutcher resigned after the U forfeited the Northwestern game in response to the Madison Rape charges.

Top Bottom