2014 Wisconsin B1G Championship Game Highlights

Set the hook nicely with the thread title.

Thanks for the chuckle.

I love how it plays Centuries for about ten seconds and then the video ends.

Well done, danny. I figured it would be a short video, but not that short. Thanks for the chuckle.

Fortunately no one fell coming out of the tunnel.

Love that game. It tempers loosing to them bums a little. That was a cornh%l#ng! :cool03::cool03::cool03:

Love that game. It tempers loosing to them bums a little. That was a cornh%l#ng! :cool03::cool03::cool03:

Help me understand this logic. If it doesnt directly involve your team why do you give a sh*t? Does it help soothe the inferiority complex? Does it help aaliviate the braggin rights they have over us Gopher fans? if yes how so?

Help me understand this logic. If it doesnt directly involve your team why do you give a sh*t? Does it help soothe the inferiority complex? Does it help aaliviate the braggin rights they have over us Gopher fans? if yes how so?

Why do we care if Wisconsin loses?!?!? Are you kidding?!?!?

Nobody has to explain anything to this badger fan...

I was thinking he's a Bucky fan as well. Then I saw how he spelled "aaliviate" and I knew for sure.

Dannyboy gave us a great humorous video of Badger BT Championship game highlights, and you guys turn it into a pissing contest. Never fails.

Top Bottom