2012 Gopher Spring Game Details - Everything you need to know for this Saturday

supadupafly

Reaction score
2012 Gopher Football Spring Game

Join the Golden Gopher Football team on April 21 at TCF Bank Stadium for the 2012 Football Spring Game. Come early and check out the following activities at Gopher Fan Fest: interactive games, face painters, balloon artists, photo opportunities with Floyd of Rosedale, and much more. Admission to the Spring Game and other game-day activities is free.

Parking: Maroon, Gold and Ski-U-Mah lots will be open for tailgating at 9am. Cost will be $10. Gopher lot will be open at 9am but will not allow tailgating. Cost is $10. UAR and 4th St. will be open as normal. UAR will be at the event parking rate of $8 and 4th will have normal daily rate.

10 a.m. – Doors open and Gopher Fan Fest in the west plaza
11 a.m. – Kickoff
Post-game – On-the-field autograph session with players and coaches

If you are unable to attend the spring game, you can listen to KFAN radio's coverage for free or watch it live with Gopher All-Access!

**Traffic Alert**

Expect delays- there will be a major resurfacing project on I94 (between I394 and Hwy. 55) all weekend. This may affect your route into TCF Bank Stadium for the Spring Game.

Recommended routes to TCF Bank Stadium:

From westbound I394, merge onto I94 west. From there take the Broadway Ave./Washington Ave exit. Follow the exit signs to reach Broadway Ave. then turn right. Follow Broadway about a quarter mile to University Ave. then turn right. Follow University Ave. strait into campus.

From eastbound I94, exit onto Broadway Ave. and turn left. Follow Broadway about a quarter mile to University Ave. then turn right. Follow University Ave. strait into campus.

Thanks - It is really nice when people post information that is needed and useful. You deserve a DL65 Good Samaritan sticker.

Top Bottom