2012 Away Tickets

EaganGopher1

Banned
Reaction score
I just read the information about purchasing away game tickets on GopherSports.com. They go on sale June 4th.

I'm a season ticket holder -- should I be worried about securing 4 tickets to the Badger game? That's my plan -- but I haven't ever ordered away tickets before. Are they hard to get?

I just read the information about purchasing away game tickets on GopherSports.com. They go on sale June 4th.

I'm a season ticket holder -- should I be worried about securing 4 tickets to the Badger game? That's my plan -- but I haven't ever ordered away tickets before. Are they hard to get?

They probably will be more difficult now since you have now alerted others when and where they will be available.:)

I don't think they've been hard to get recently. But I also tend to order them the first day just to get it dealt with so my experience isn't the best to go on. I do believe I've seen them on the website after the "public sale" date though, which if remembered accurately means you don't have to buy them right at 9am. :)

Never had a problem in the past ordering through the UM ticket office. I believe season ticket holders get first crack at the 3000 available tickets.

Also, if you go through Creative Charters to book your trip, they will make arrangements to get you tickets...

Top Bottom