2011 Tennessee AAA Mr. Basketball

Awesome news, thanks for posting Rex! Congrats to Hollins!!

Go Gophers!!

Congrats to Andre. Can't wait for (hopefully) a playmaking PG next year!

Your short comment was right on line with the exception of that one word of negativism. We all look forward to Andre coming here and help put the Gophers back on the map.

Thank you Rex for sharing those links.

Go Gophers!!!

Wow congrats Andre that means next year we will have 3 freshman who were Mr. Basketballs Andre, Elliot, and most likely Joe.

Your short comment was right on line with the exception of that one word of negativism. We all look forward to Andre coming here and help put the Gophers back on the map.

Thank you Rex for sharing those links.

Go Gophers!!!

I wasn't trying to be negative. I know that Andre will be a high-impact player for us, but it's just whether it'll be at the 1 or 2. Knowing that he wasn't a true PG in high school, I am just curious if he'll be playing the point. Couldn't be happier to have him on the roster next year.

I wasn't trying to be negative. I know that Andre will be a high-impact player for us, but it's just whether it'll be at the 1 or 2. Knowing that he wasn't a true PG in high school, I am just curious if he'll be playing the point. Couldn't be happier to have him on the roster next year.

There is no need to defend your comment. What's wrong with what you typed? NOTHING. You are hoping he is a playmaker but are not going to anoint him too quickly. I think that's just fine.

There is no need to defend your comment. What's wrong with what you typed? NOTHING. You are hoping he is a playmaker but are not going to anoint him too quickly. I think that's just fine.

Appreciate the backup. Just don't want to get too carried away with the Andre hype before he even plays a minute in the BT.

Lookin forward to seeing how his game translates to the college level.

Lookin forward to seeing how his game translates to the college level.

STrib said he was an 88% FT shooter (I didn't feel the need to look it up), that will be SOOO nice.

Top Bottom