Reaction score
Have at it, we have 3 in the books so far:

Temple 37 Wyoming 15
Ohio 24 Utah St. 23
Louisiana-Lafayette 32 San Diego St. 30
Marshall 20 FIU 10
TCU 31 LA Tech 24
Boise St. 56 ASU 24

I hate the bowl season, but I'm 4-2 so far in the bowl pick 'em straight up.

I'm not sure if you're using Chicago math or what, but that looks like 4 games to me.

I was at the Beef O' Brady's Bowl last night and had a blast. The fans for both sides were crazy, the bands were fun, and the players enjoyed the game. Marshall QB, Raheem Cato came up into the stands in my section and high fived everyone including my girlfriend and me. Blast me if you like, but I LOVE bowl season. Growing up with the bowls, I wouldn't mind keeping the BCS system in place with some tweeks vs the playoff system which will more than likely replace the BCS within a half dozen years or so.

Gopherdroppings
www.gopherjerseys.com

dpodoll68 said:
I'm not sure if you're using Chicago math or what, but that looks like 4 games to me.

That's Iowa math.

I'm 0-4 so far in my bowl pick'em. I should have let my dog pick them for me.

GophersInIowa

I'm 0-4 so far in my bowl pick'em. I should have let my dog pick them for me.

It sounds like your picking is for the dogs. Just tell your dog to pick the opposite of you and he will be brilliant. Let us know how this works out for you.

In all seriousness, tossing a coin could improve your record. If you used a coin for your selections your chances of being wrong four times in a row is 6.25%. Another words, your dog has a 93.75% chance of doing better than you did. I would say that is pretty dog gong good.

I love the bowls - nice to see Frank Solich pull out a victory with Ohio U, where he's done pretty well after being fired following a 9-3 season at Nebraska...

Man ASU really tumbled from being ranked and a potential PAC 12 South Champ, to that?

Bowl game I want to see the most - Rose Bowl. Can't wait for Oregon and all that speed to run right by the Badgers.

With Tony Levine at UH, I am now looking forward to their match-up with Penn St. in the TicketCity Bowl.

With Tony Levine at UH, I am now looking forward to their match-up with Penn St. in the TicketCity Bowl.
me too! I am not a Sumlin fan, so I would have cheered for PSU, but with Tony L there, I will cheer for Houston. We'll see if he can devlop a D.

Bowl game I want to see the most - Rose Bowl. Can't wait for Oregon and all that speed to run right by the Badgers.

But, but they have cute pinterest uniforms for the game, you guys...

wisconsinrose.com

Top Bottom