2010 Recruits

No Facts, Just What I Have Read

G Jacob Thomas, Aaron Cosby and/or Cory Joseph.

F Tim Hardaway or Harrison Barnes.

C Jake Kreuser or Chad Calcaterra.

Maybe I missed somewhere else but I heard on the TimberWolves game last night that Hardaway ( jr ) and father were here a short time ago visiting the Gophers and were doing the shoot around with the Wolves before a game.

I posted earlier in the week........

on this, but I would be surprised if we take Jacob Thomas based on what I saw in Hastings. He did not look very good.

on this, but I would be surprised if we take Jacob Thomas based on what I saw in Hastings. He did not look very good.

how so? did he have an off shooting night? he had 9 threes for 40 points a couple games ago...sounds pretty impressive to me

I know it's wishful thinking as usual but here's a read on Harrison Barnes and I took notice at this blurb from a December article -

Fred Hoiberg led Ames High to its last state title, in 1991. Hoiberg stayed home and played at Iowa State, then enjoyed a 10-year NBA career.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008812020382

C'mon Fredo .. help us out. He's not going to stay at Iowa St. So he may as well come to Minnesota. :)

On Thomas.....

he shot a lot and shot poorly the first two games at the Hastings tournament. He has 12...13 and then the 40 I believe. Unfortunately I did not see his 9 3's game, but I can tell you he is not a pure shooter. He hoisted at least 3 air balls and could not finish anything around the basket.

When I ran in to a friend there, and told him I wanted to see the kid the Gophers are looking at, he was surprised. He did not think there was there was that kind of talent our there.

Top Bottom