2008 recruits

Schnoodler

Ice Cream Abuser
Reaction score
So we saw the guys in action for one year. Maresh, Gray and Reeves finally make an appearance(for this thread we'll consider them '08 guys). pittman showed up finally for the bowl game. Lawrence looks solid. You have Green looking better as the year went on. Shady and Eskridge gained a ton of ex, and of course BPT.

Who will make the biggest impact next year among that class?

My vote goes to Lawrence.

BPT....Maybe even Stoudemire. It's tough to make any call on Maresh, Reeves, and Gray. I don't think Gray will get enough PT this year to get consideration for this.

Lawrence is as solid as any. I would look for Reeves to definitely make an impact this year. I also think that with Van DeSteeg gone, you can look for quite a bit more production from McKinley. He looked very good in the bowl game (very athletic aand explosive).

It will be interesting to see what impact the progression of Green and the other receivers, including Carpenter, will have on the offense. It should help both Weber and Decker, taking some pressure off of both.

BPT, Lawrence, McKinley and Green should all start giving them the most opportunity to have an impact. Stoudermire had an impact in the return game last year and hopefully we can see a repeat performance with a TD return added in. We will also have '08 recruits competing for the open OLB position so we could have Tinsley, Cooper or Reeves (maybe even Rallis) having the biggest impact that can't be seen right now.

I'm not sure who will have the biggest impact but hopefully there are a lot of players that make an impact.

BPT....Maybe even Stoudemire. It's tough to make any call on Maresh, Reeves, and Gray. I don't think Gray will get enough PT this year to get consideration for this.

i agree--stoudemire. he is going to be the best kick returner in the nation.

Top Bottom