2 Cited For Bathroom Sex At Metrodome

Stay classy Iowa City!

A few years back they tore down our goal posts, now they are tearing into each other.

I like the part where it said they were released to their husband and girlfirend. Talk about an uncomfortable ride home.

Before reading the story, I thought it might have been an Iowa guy humping Floyd of Rosedale. . . .or a real pig.

i wonder if there was any toe tapping involved.:)

Before reading the story, I thought it might have been an Iowa guy humping Floyd of Rosedale. . . .or a real pig.

I'm fairly sure a 36 year old Iowa female is one classy sow....

I really wish this story came with BAC counts...you know they were both pushing .20 minimum..

So do we think the 15 or so people watching outside were clapping and yelling Soueee

hey, its more comfortable than their bed, so give them a break.

Iowa scored so many points on Saturday, they even scored in the Metrodome stalls.

trying to get the goalpost through the revolving door again.

i could do this all day:D

Laughing out loud!

I think I took a big poop in that same stall just a few minutes before . . . smell the romance! :eek:

I love that people were cheering them on...at least there was something to cheer about.

gives new meaning to the spread offense

how long are the moderators going to let this continue:D

If we've learned anything, Minnesota bathrooms are where its at.

i love it! on the day we hire a new o-line coordinator a thread titled "2 cited for bathroom sex at metrodome" has almost as many views as "its official, tim davis is the new o-line coach":D

Some Gopher fans witnessed some scoring Saturday night

Those that witnessed the event got to see a whole lot more scoring than the rest of us Gopher fans got to see by the Gophers Saturday night. I'm betting a 2.5 for the guy and a 2.8 for the married lady on the ba test.

Or, could the officials have thrown the flag for illegal use of hands?

So were they cited for illegal motion, illegal formation, or simply unsportmanlike conduct??

I wonder what play was on. Do you think they had a tight end in motion?

I wonder if Bierman was there in the corner with his micorphone:

"They...could...go..all...the...way"

illegal formation...but yeah under center. I just wonder what the statue of liberty would have looked like.

wr

Is there any doubt she was a wide receiver?

Top Bottom