100 - $500-donation seat left

Goldmember

Reaction score
All other seat-backs are sold out as of a few hours ago.

I see section 210 ($250) still has consecutive seats available and there are multiple single seats available on the visitors side in the $100-$250 range? We may be talking about different things though.

On another note, is nobody picking section 101 because its basically the only section that will not have a view of the amazing scoreboard?? Makes sense.

I don't see any consecutive $250 seat backs left in 210? I do see two singles at $250 but all the rest are $500, but maybe you are seeing something I can't on my screen for some reason??

My bad, the seats are still green in the "overhead view", but when you click on the section, they are indeed sold out.

I see section 210 ($250) still has consecutive seats available and there are multiple single seats available on the visitors side in the $100-$250 range? We may be talking about different things though.

On another note, is nobody picking section 101 because its basically the only section that will not have a view of the amazing scoreboard?? Makes sense.

Yep, I don't see those $250 seats either.

There are a few sections that won't have great views of the scoreboard but 101 is not the worst. That would be 201.

Top Bottom