10 people killed in Colorado supermarket shooting, including a police officer

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
I better get an AR-15 before they are banned. Never know, I might want to shoot allot of people some day.
😯😯😯😯
You are not nearly smart enough nor have the mentality to own one, WALLACE!!!!

Spoofin

Reaction score
You vote for people who support more guns, so.......

Yea I'm the bad guy. ROTFLMAO....
Sometimes I do, but that doesn't mean I support more guns. It isn't the only issue out there Wally. My stance on gun control has been consistent so you can bite me. All just a distraction from the classless joke you made anyway - look at you scramble.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So I guess you don't mind a few mass shootings a week, because that is our current normal.

I have accepted it as the price we pay for having guns. Just like more deadly accidents are the price we pay for driving 70 on the freeway. It is what it is, bummer those people died. Its out of my control so I don't worry about it.
No, you just make super funny jokes about it.

Wally

Reaction score
Sometimes I do, but that doesn't mean I support more guns. It isn't the only issue out there Wally. My stance on gun control has been consistent so you can bite me. All just a distraction from the classless joke you made anyway - look at you scramble.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Might as well laugh at it.

I am not scrambling, you're the high and mighty one who has likely done absolutely nothing to push for the gun control you desire.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Might as well laugh at it.

I am not scrambling, you're the high and mighty one who has likely done absolutely nothing to push for the gun control you desire.
You are a fool

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Um, because I don't follow any of her nieces on Twitter. Nor siblings, cousins, or aunts or uncles.

And I can keep going with the citations that the story is still being covered. Your thesis is not valid.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Um, because I don't follow any of her nieces on Twitter. Nor siblings, cousins, or aunts or uncles.

And I can keep going with the citations that the story is still being covered. Your thesis is not valid.
But yet you follow the stories on all these news sites and didnt see the story on Kumala's niece!!!!!

Hilarious.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So, did you see the one regarding the GT's niece? Yes or no.

No credibility, shill pauli. Been collecting those gubmint cheques from the natives for tooooooo long.
I still haven't seen anything from the Vice President's niece. You can post it if you like. Are all relatives of elective officials worth following?

As for part two, kind of an odd obsession of yours. You wonder why people on this board are careful not to mention personal things, it's because some people take a nugget and turn it creepy.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
It certainly appears as if the shooter was a mental case. relatives describe him as paranoid and having apparent delusions of being followed,etc.

So, let's take this in a different direction:

If someone is nuts, should they be able to purchase a gun? I would say no. mental illness and firearms are a bad combination.

But - in a free society, how do you identify these people and red flag them before they buy a gun and start shooting? that is the real question and the tough question.

Unfortunately, the shooting is often the incident that causes the relatives and neighbors to come forward and say "there's something wrong with X."

So how to prevent it?

it would mean that relatives and friends would have to be much more pro-active. Still, it is difficult to have someone committed or evaluated without their consent, unless they have gotten in trouble with law enforcement. and a lot of people don't want to be the bad guy that ratted out wacky Uncle Larry.

unless we start taking away a lot of individual rights and freedoms, it is going to be very hard to prevent these situations. It is really up to the families of the people involved to take some action. better to have Uncle Larry mad at you as opposed to getting interviewed on CNN after Uncle Larry has just shot up a mini-mall while wearing a tinfoil hat.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Yes, I did. She has a point, I think.
Ilhan showing yet another strawman in an attempt to downplay 10 people murdered in cold blood in Boulder and 6 people murdered in cold blood in Atlanta.
The young man in Atlanta is a self-identified Christian. The man in Boulder is a self-identified Muslim. All that means is that religion is not the cause of the evil. The evil is within humanity.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Ilhan showing yet another strawman in an attempt to downplay 10 people murdered in cold blood in Boulder and 6 people murdered in cold blood in Atlanta.
The young man in Atlanta is a self-identified Christian. The man in Boulder is a self-identified Muslim. All that means is that religion is not the cause of the evil. The evil is within humanity.
I agree with you on this one, but read this thread above from the beginning. People are actually debating his whiteness and religion, as if they have something to do with this.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
I still haven't seen anything from the Vice President's niece. You can post it if you like. Are all relatives of elective officials worth following?

As for part two, kind of an odd obsession of yours. You wonder why people on this board are careful not to mention personal things, it's because some people take a nugget and turn it creepy.
You provide links from a number of MSM sites and didnt see it!!!!

You, truly, are magic, shill pauli.

No obsession, shill. Note taking is a hobby.........

mnvballdad

Reaction score
I assume cause he was shot in the leg and the cops surrounded him. Would you prefer he just have been shot in cold blood by the cops. This is America and people are due their time in courts no matter how big of a POS they are. No different than the kids that blew up people at the Boston Marathon, the one was captured alive and faced his day in court.

oh and the the cops thought this guy was white otherwise they would have shot him instantly.
Why is it that when the police murder a POC (again), people race to find anything in their past that could excuse or justify the violence?

Top Bottom