10 people killed in Colorado supermarket shooting, including a police officer

stocker08

Reaction score
What a funny thread. The party of old white men republicans are mad that the shooter, who has light skin, was referred to as a white man initially. THE HORROR! "Why are they trying to demonize us white men?"

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What a funny thread. The party of old white men republicans are mad that the shooter, who has light skin, was referred to as a white man initially. THE HORROR! "Why are they trying to demonize us white men?"
You and howie are out of your depth. Stick to name calling.

howeda7

Reaction score
Read my above post. And...facts are facts. There was no getting around it.

Now...if Snopes would only be as honest about the less OBVIOUS stuff, you’d have a point. They don’t. They still wouldn’t be MSM.
You're determined to play the victim card, which you do a lot lately. Feel free if it makes you feel better.

stocker08

Reaction score
You and howie are out of your depth. Stick to name calling.

Because we aren't freaking out over something this stupid? We know. Society collapsed when the shooter was initially identified as a white man. Righties all over the country were forced to shutter themselves in. You weren't able to leave and scout for new Biden signs. Galt didn't feel safe enough to go to the McDonalds bathroom. Spoof couldn't head to the Trump 2020 store for supplies.

Absolute mayhem!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Because we aren't freaking out over something this stupid? We know. Society collapsed when the shooter was initially identified as a white man. Righties all over the country were forced to shutter themselves in. You weren't able to leave and scout for new Biden signs. Galt didn't feel safe enough to go to the McDonalds bathroom. Spoof couldn't head to the Trump 2020 store for supplies.

Absolute mayhem!
I posted a cartoon. Check yourself.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Yup, sure have - and that is the reality of the situation. You laugh while the real perps run around ....
For my dear buddy BarnBurner:

"Why doest that description include skin color only some of the time, even when it is clear what skin color the perp has?

What is posted:

"Obviously you've never ever watched the news."

https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/otm/segments/crime-reporting-racial-bias

https://www.sentencingproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Race-and-Punishment.pdf

And when the press does not report race, they get complaints:

https://blog.chron.com/aboutchron/2...-routinely-reporting-race-of-a-crime-suspect/

Nothing new here.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Are either of these actually true, anymore?

It will be a great day in this country, when they are no longer true!
Over 60% of the US is non-Hispanic white. Over 70% identify as Christian.

But you’ve succinctly identified the leftists and Democrat Party goals.

But you forgot - increase the number of low income government dependent population. That’s real goal. Shame on you.

stocker08

Reaction score
So your definition of “freaking out” is responding to another poster’s repeated question with answers. Got it.

lol. Yeah....it's somebody else's fault that you can't stop freaking out about the media.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I didn’t say go to church or “religious”. I said identify as Christian.

From Pew Research in 2021:

View attachment 12308

That is a question asking "which religion are you affiliated with?"

Of those responding "Christianity", only 68% said that religion is "very important" in their lives.

Hell, I might have responded that I'm "affiliated" with Christianity, because my partner grew up Catholic and we (before covid) went to mass a couple times per year.

Top Bottom