1 more year Floyd!!!

MN Gopher Fan

Executive Sports Analyst
Reaction score
After the magic of last year's game and being able to charge the field and brag to all my Iowa friend's, here's a video that either bring back one last memory of holding the pig or remind me the correct route to charge the field! Hopefully the security guards don't try to wrestle the first brave souls again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_aV6UB940

I'm looking forward to Floyd residing in Iowa City for the 9th time in 11 seasons! Go Hawks! It should be a fun game Saturday!

I'm looking forward to Floyd residing in Iowa City for the 9th time in 11 seasons! Go Hawks! It should be a fun game Saturday!

You can put him next to your National Championship banners...Oh...never mind.

You can put him next to your National Championship banners...Oh...never mind.

Are you getting mixed up with Wisconsin having no national titles? I'm pretty sure Iowa does have one, but I could be mistaken.

Are you getting mixed up with Wisconsin having no national titles? I'm pretty sure Iowa does have one, but I could be mistaken.

Yes...yes you are. They like to claim one in 1958 when their team went 8-1-1 and was voted by the FWAA and seem to ignore that the AP and UPI deemed Alabama and their 11-0 record as National Champion.

Shut up iowans!! Floyd is staying in gopherland!! You guys lubed it up last time, he didnt like that

I am thinking Floyd will be moving out again this weekend. :(

OH BOY DID I CALL THIS!!! HELL YEA !!

" Shut up iowans!! Floyd is staying in gopherland!! You guys lubed it up last time, he didnt like that "

Top Bottom