'09-'10 Rodney highlight reel

Something I threw together since none of the content was online anywhere. Not great editing and I'm sure there will be some complaints about the music, but it's out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmp5jJ55SVM

Enjoy!

Thank you for this. Gets me even more excited for the season to start. I hope Rodney earns a starting spot this year. Him and Trevor could combine to make us one of the most exciting teams to watch in the country IMO. Definitely the most fun for me to watch, but I'm biased.

Excellent highlight reel. I do look forward to this year in hope that Rodney's 2010-11 highlight reel includes rebounds, passes, steals, and jump shots in addition to his thunderous dunks. Thanks for posting.

I know all the hype and the draft reports, etc...and that this kid has done nothing in the Big Ten yet...but at 6'7 with a wingspan of 7' and the foot speed and hops...if this kid can work on his handle and mid range pull up jumper...he will be unstoppable...

Nice Video

After watching his steal-three-sixty-dunk verses Michigan I remember the board fighting over whether he should have just layed it in because the 360 was "un-sportsman like."

Anyone else remember that?

Goph4phan said:
After watching his steal-three-sixty-dunk verses Michigan I remember the board fighting over whether he should have just layed it in because the 360 was "un-sportsman like."

After watching his steal-three-sixty-dunk vs. Michigan, I remember thinking "I've done that".

On an 8-foot rim.

Off a trampoline.

After travelling.

With a miniature Chi Bulls basketball

On the 9th attempt.

Twenty years ago.

Excellent highlight reel. I do look forward to this year in hope that Rodney's 2010-11 highlight reel includes rebounds, passes, steals, and jump shots in addition to his thunderous dunks. Thanks for posting.

Yeah there are actually a handful of blocks and 3's from the games too but I thought I would keep it focused for my first pass at one of these.

Also, the reason a lot of these don't have commentary is because many of these were from the non-conference games with those god-awful student announcers.

Top Bottom