👻 uosɐǝs ʎʞoods 👻 (Uniform: Gold Helmet, White Facemasks, White Jerseys, Gold Pants)

Have they done white decals/facemask on the gold helmet before?

Love the helmet, white facemask looks kind of cool as well. Another new helmet to add to the list :)

Now we just have to hope the team that shows up in those uniforms more closely resembles the one we came to love in 2019 as opposed to the week 1 team from this year.

Getting to Maryland/DC or New Jersey/NYC for a Gopher road game is near the top of my list. I am sad this cannot be the year. I knocked Northwestern (not impressed and I really like Chicago) off the list last year, and this year is going to be wash out. (still missing Purdue, Ohio St., and the two new additions to my road trip list)

Getting to Maryland/DC or New Jersey/NYC for a Gopher road game is near the top of my list. I am sad this cannot be the year. I knocked Northwestern (not impressed and I really like Chicago) off the list last year, and this year is going to be wash out. (still missing Purdue, Ohio St., and the two new additions to my road trip list)
Last year (Rutgers) knocked the last one off our list. The Maryland campus is nice. If you go to the Rutgers campus, a few things: get your tetanus shot, you may get an STD by just touching surfaces on/near campus, and be prepared to be unimpressed. That place is scuzzy. Oh, and get ready for lots of overweight coeds wearing halter tops. Lots.

Last year (Rutgers) knocked the last one off our list. The Maryland campus is nice. If you go to the Rutgers campus, a few things: get your tetanus shot, you may get an STD by just touching surfaces on/near campus, and be prepared to be unimpressed. That place is scuzzy. Oh, and get ready for lots of overweight coeds wearing halter tops. Lots.

Alright! Added to my list!

MV5BMGYzNjk5MWItZmUzOC00OTVmLThkNjYtNjhiZGFiMjE4NDJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3MzEwOTEw._V1_.jpg

(granted, few of them were actually from Jersey)

The white "M" on the gold helmets with white facemasks should be interesting

This is the first Maryland away game that I'm not going to make it to in quite a few years--but every time we've gone, we've run into this one guy who wears a Mud Dogs Boucher jersey: it's fantastic.

I don't hate the white face mask on the gold helmet....but I'm not sure if I'm fond of it either. Need to see it under regular lighting conditions.

Hope we tackle better with the white gloves as it's hard to imagine our D looking worse than last week.

This is the first Maryland away game that I'm not going to make it to in quite a few years--but every time we've gone, we've run into this one guy who wears a Mud Dogs Boucher jersey: it's fantastic.
Visualize, and attack!

Top Bottom