“[Gophers fans] are getting someone who wants to hurt the person in front of them,” – OL commit Nathan Roy

Great interview. I'm sure he'll enjoy just settling down in one city and focus on getting stronger yet and football. Great to hear that he has a great relationship with the coaches and all the recruits he is coming on board with that tells me he loves the culture that the team has.

Generally speaking, offensive linemen prefer to run block over pass blocking. Run blocking makes the OL the aggressor, and on passing plays the DL is the aggressor. If you are a tackle who wants to hurt the person in front of you, Gopher play-calling is pretty awesome.

Nathan Roy might be the first of a trend of regional OL favoring Minnesota for its commitment to the run as more schools like wisconsin go pass-wacky

If by a miracle, the Gophers win the Big Ten West title, there will be more interest from Four-Star players in PJ Fleck's program.

Of course, the final arbiter is cultural fit.

If by a miracle, the Gophers win the Big Ten West title, there will be more interest from Four-Star players in PJ Fleck's program.

No miracle needed. PJ just has to make the best game day decisions every game.

True... but winning the West would not be a miracle. Winning the national championship? Yeah, now we are in miracle territory.

True... but winning the West would not be a miracle. Winning the national championship? Yeah, now we are in miracle territory.
However, what Gophers have done, Gophers can do.

I thought the headline was about me, referring to those two guys a row ahead of me in the waaay upper deck who stand up when we're on offense early in the first quarter.

It does not take a miracle to win the West. Beat the other six West teams plus Sparty for a 7-2 conference record. No other West team will be 8-1 and we win all head-to-head tie breakers.

Top Bottom