Stanley Cup Playoffs

After 2 we are all tied at 3. Tale of 2 periods

Stars seal the deal with an empty net goal and win 5-3. Dallas is a road team nightmare for opposing teams

Stars seal the deal with an empty net goal and win 5-3. Dallas is a road team nightmare for opposing teams

I needed that empty netter in a big way. I had Stars to win by precisely 2, at +750. Along with a Same Game Parlay (SGP) of Stars to Win, and Over 5.5 goals total. Winner winner, chicken dinner!

I needed that empty netter in a big way. I had Stars to win by precisely 2, at +750. Along with a Same Game Parlay (SGP) of Stars to Win, and Over 5.5 goals total. Winner winner, chicken dinner!
Nice 👍

A Lord is a higher station than sir. Tip of the cap to Lord Stanley

Full disclosure, nobody likes it when people only mention the bets they WON; I did have a few bucks on Draisaitl having at least one PP point, at the recommendation of the folks at the Action Network. Edmonton only had two PP all night

Tonight, I like Florida and the Under!

Reinhart wins it in overtime for the Panthers and now series is tied at 2. Igor damn near stole another one for the Rangers. Panthers were in control of this one. Back to MSG

Oilers go down 2-0 then dominate to the tune of 5-2 and we now have both series tied at 2. I love it

Rangers just scored their 6th shorty in these playoffs. Unreal. Up 1-0 in the second

I have to say I thought Dallas would steamroll Edmonton. I was dead wrong.

I see Florida is +125 to win the whole thing. Back in my sports betting days I would have considered getting in on that. Maybe a little value bet on Dallas at +650.

Oilers are being super physical so far. Nurse with 5 hits already. Now they go back on the power play. 1-0 Oil

Oilers are really boxing out in front of Skinner eliminating any second chances. Oilers still only 6 shots on net yet lead 2-0. Crazy

And the Oilers hang on and win 2-1

Another year, another failed attempt by nonachiever Suter to reach the Cup finals.

Bob steals game one. Florida 3 Edmonton 0

Bob steals game one. Florida 3 Edmonton 0

This was what I was worried about when VGK played Florida last Stanley Cup; that Bob would steal enough games for Florida to pull out the series. He can do that, without a doubt. I think Bob is more healthy this offseason than last summer.

Down 4-1 the Oil has come back to make it 4-3. 3 minutes to go

And the comeback comes up a goal short. Florida looking to sweep Saturday in Edmonton

Last edited:

And the comeback comes up a goal short. Florida looking to sweep Saturday in Edmonton

Imagine how gassed McJesus and Draisaitl are going to be, on less than 48 hours rest, after playing 24-25 mins last night. Kinda hard to see Edmonton extending it but they could gut one out on home ice.

For Conn Smythe, I wanted to bet on Bobrovsky but damn, pre-series he was only like 4-1 or +450 and what fun is that? Bob would be the absolute runaway winner as it stands now, but there COULD be a lot of hockey left to play.

Top Bottom