Let the music play - new Concert Reviews/Experiences

Going to miss the second half of the t-wolves tonight because I'll be at the Southern Culture on the Skids show. Been a long time but they were always a lot of fun. We'll see if they bring up women from the audience for a dance contest and to throw fried Chicken at the audience

Saw the Stones at MetLife Stadium Sunday night, they also played Thursday as well, and they’re doing a very limited tour for Hackneyed Diamonds, the new release. My buddy, who’s really into them and took me gratis, said there are lots of signs this is the last “tour” for them. They were excellent, especially considering their age, Mick is 81, not sure how old Keith and Ronnie are. Played almost a two hour set.

Last saw them in 1989 for the Steel Wheels tour in the Cities.

Saw the Stones at MetLife Stadium Sunday night, they also played Thursday as well, and they’re doing a very limited tour for Hackneyed Diamonds, the new release. My buddy, who’s really into them and took me gratis, said there are lots of signs this is the last “tour” for them. They were excellent, especially considering their age, Mick is 81, not sure how old Keith and Ronnie are. Played almost a two hour set.

Last saw them in 1989 for the Steel Wheels tour in the Cities.

saw the Stones once - in '78 for the "Some Girls" tour at the old St. Paul Civic Center. Peter Tosh was the opening act. Note - this was the show where Bill Wyman tripped coming off stage, fell and injured himself - an interesting note in Stones history.

saw the Stones once - in '78 for the "Some Girls" tour at the old St. Paul Civic Center. Peter Tosh was the opening act. Note - this was the show where Bill Wyman tripped coming off stage, fell and injured himself - an interesting note in Stones history.

Was the auditorium smoky?

That sounds legendary!

Last edited:

Saw Dead and Co. at the Sphere Saturday night. Great experience. I was on the main floor and it was a blast. Great sound. The technology was incredible. Easy in and out. I highly recommend going at some point, but nothing is going to beat the Dead in my opinion.

Top Bottom