Emanuel Karmo Commits to Gophers!!!!!

I think it is better he’s committed here than not. But scheduling several officials is obviously cause for pause. Hopefully he sticks around. If not—oh well. Can’t make a kid come here.

Isn't the shoe kinda on the other foot already? We took their top in-state player last year, Nathan Roy.
Did Roy commit to Wisconsin before we recruited him? (honest question I dont know) If not then it is not the same thing. Also I am not saying Wisconsin or the U should not recruit verbal commits from other teams verbals are meaningless.

Last edited:

Did Roy commit to Wisconsin before we recruited him? (honest question I dont know) If so then it is not the same thing. Also I am not saying Wisconsin or the U should not recruit verbal commits from other teams verbals are meaningless.
Wisconsin offered 11 days after us and Roy never committed there.

Last edited:

I am going to consider him gone. Sad! Hope I am wrong...but time to move on. Tough one to lose
What are you talking about. Have you not read the thread? OK, if this is sarcasm, my apologies for not having my meter set high enough.

The chances he becomes a Gopher are slim and none. And slim just left town.
I don’t know why people race to say “he gone” every time. Seems like we hold on to these guys more often than we lose them, especially instate kids.

I don’t know why people race to say “he gone” every time. Seems like we hold on to these guys more often than we lose them, especially instate kids.
For some people there's a weird comfort level in convincing themselves that the negative will happen so when it does, they take some level of comfort in being right, or knowing it was coming.

Look to bonin on the gopher hockey message board for an extreme example.

Top Bottom