Daniel Jackson commits to Gophers!

I’ve heard from a buddy who runs kicking camps for a living that Daniel is going to be a difference maker in the kicking game, basically was described as Kesich with even more accuracy! 🔥
Disregarding the fact that Kesich is built like a TE and Jackson is built like the equipment manager.

I may be wrong, but I believe that's kicking off at the 40 yard line versus the 35 yard line.
I feel like Kesich could kick a touchback every time if he wanted to. Probably does some directional kicking that takes away from his numbers.

You haven’t seen Jackson if you think he is built like an equipment manager. It was not a PWO commitment.

He will put the kickoff through the uprights once in a while.

He will be running again on Tuesday I believe.

I'm getting too old for this......

You haven’t seen Jackson if you think he is built like an equipment manager. It was not a PWO commitment.

He will put the kickoff through the uprights once in a while.

He will be running again on Tuesday I believe.
I meant it only as a size comparison as Jackson is easily the smallest player on the roster and gives up six inches of height and 80 lbs of weight to Kesich. Obviously, his legs are plenty strong to run the way he does and he will get bigger and stronger as he progresses with the Gophers.

Top Bottom