All Things TV Series Recommendations/Reviews

Thanks. Not a gamer either. Think it's a pass then.
Not a gamer either.

Just binged it this weekend and loved every moment of it.

Each episode is very tight, but you have to have a bit of suspension of disbelief through the whole thing.

Season 2 started filing In February and I’m looking forward to seeing that.

I was sort of middle of the road on the Seinfeld finale, not as good a lot of the best episodes but I do remember appreciating all the call backs. I have not seen it since it aired originally though, as I don't think it's included in the syndication packages.

Somehow Mocha Joe will be involved I am sure.
I watched the finale the other day. All you have to do, if you have is record the whole series and it will pop up before you know it.

The Seinfeld Finale wound up on Comedy Central last week so I DVRd it and watched yesterday. It was pretty much as I remembered, lots of regular episodes/story arcs that were much better but I still liked it for an ending. Lots of LOL moments.

I do appreciate how Curb called back on it.

The Seinfeld Finale wound up on Comedy Central last week so I DVRd it and watched yesterday. It was pretty much as I remembered, lots of regular episodes/story arcs that were much better but I still liked it for an ending. Lots of LOL moments.

I do appreciate how Curb called back on it.

Thanks got the update.

Just finished "HIJACK" on Apple, with Idris Elba. I'm an Elba fan, I like a lot of the stuff he's done; I really liked the "Luther" series, I forget if it was on Prime or Netflix?

I have to admit, I thought it was pretty damn good. I was waiting for a point where it would falter and start to go downhill but it never happened, at least not for me. I'd give it two thumbs up, we liked it. Only 7 episodes long, so it was easy to knock out without a massive time commitment

Just finished "HIJACK" on Apple, with Idris Elba. I'm an Elba fan, I like a lot of the stuff he's done; I really liked the "Luther" series, I forget if it was on Prime or Netflix?

I have to admit, I thought it was pretty damn good. I was waiting for a point where it would falter and start to go downhill but it never happened, at least not for me. I'd give it two thumbs up, we liked it. Only 7 episodes long, so it was easy to knock out without a massive time commitment
Is it done like the '24' show where it follows the story minute by minute? 7 episodes and it says it's about a 7 hour flight.

Is it done like the '24' show where it follows the story minute by minute? 7 episodes and it says it's about a 7 hour flight.

No. I thought that might be the case going in but no. I mean I'm sure there's some intention that it roughly follows that timeline, 7 hours of programming, 7 hour flight, but there's no point in the show I can remember where it tries to make that connection

If you're into science fiction, I'm a few episodes into 3 Body Problem on Netflix. So far it's pretty good.

If you didn't watch Elsbeth during its CBS run, I suggest you watch it.

It is a howdunit in the style of Columbo and Poker Face from the producers of The Good Wife.

Carrie Preston reprises her goofy but effective attorney from those shows, and Wendell Pierce is always worth watching.

Also, it is worth watching for the "Guest murderer of the week".

If you didn't watch Elsbeth during its CBS run, I suggest you watch it.

It is a howdunit in the style of Columbo and Poker Face from the producers of The Good Wife.

Carrie Preston reprises her goofy but effective attorney from those shows, and Wendell Pierce is always worth watching.

Also, it is worth watching for the "Guest murderer of the week".

Thanks, I’m down for anything with The Bunk in it.

Any good Peacock original shows or movies worth watching now that I took advantage of the 1 year subscription for $19.99?

Any good Peacock original shows or movies worth watching now that I took advantage of the 1 year subscription for $19.99?

I pretty much only use Peacock to watch cycling events like the Tour de France, the Paris-Roubaix, and La Vuelta, but that's not for everyone obviously. They carry a lot of cycling events and other less main stream sporting events though.

they have a show "The Continental" that is a spin-off from the John Wick franchise. and I have heard that Poker Face is a good show - about a female detective.

otherwise I think a lot of people use Peacock to watch older shows like The Office and Parks & Recreation. plus they have most of the NBC shows.

Remember,
I pretty much only use Peacock to watch cycling events like the Tour de France, the Paris-Roubaix, and La Vuelta, but that's not for everyone obviously. They carry a lot of cycling events and other less main stream sporting events though.
Peacock will have all the Olympic events.

Top Bottom